- OwnerTechnoMage2009 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Cucumber, RSpec, I18n, Knockout
- Consulted in projects for small to medium businesses.
- Built a Ruby on Rails site for an eCommerce manufacturer. Tasks included taking designs from designer and rendering in web technologies, full test suite development using Spec, and use of Knockout for select aspects of interactive site.
- Developed an international course registration system for a non-profit organization, offering 30,000+ courses a year. The system hastraffic in all time zones, and operates 24/365. The site involves extensive international translation support and admin functions to allow each center around the world to present course schedules, tailor the offerings, and control the application questions and workflow for approvals.
- Developed an iOS app for a client's in-house use to visualize Business Intelligence metrics and key indicators in real time.
- Provided telecom consulting for Sprint on workforce tasking, automation, and management.
- Worked on several Ruby on Rails smaller projects for in-house use by energy and lighting companies.
- CTO / Lead DeveloperCogility Software2000 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Babel, Express
- Built a distributed self-healing Complex Event Processing engine on Node.js/MongoDB that operates in real time on large data volumes.
- Led customer engagement with technology services and product sales.
- Built a cyber intrusion detection prototype on Node.js, Express, MongoDB, and proprietary Complex Event Processing engine.
- Led development of C-IED intelligence system for US Army.
- Built an Insider Threat detection and monitoring system using Node.js, Express, Ember.js, and MongoDB.
- Built an enterprise IDE tool suite using PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails, and Java back-end, allowing integrated end-to-end modeling of a system through to production deployment.
- Senior ManagerKPMG Consulting1998 - 1999
Technologies: Tibco, Cisco VPN switches, InConcert workflow, DSL provisioning
- Build an auto-provisioning system for DSL self-service use.
- Automated workflow generation and revision based on work orders, and customer self service changes and cancels.
- Supported a large $800M telecom project involving automation of provisioning and related workflow.
- Created a unique network management and provisioning visualization system, including integration with billing and customer management packages.
- Trained deployment teams in technology and usage to support large customer rollouts.