- Freelance Software Engineer and Game DeveloperCozma Mihai IT PFA2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: .NET, C++, Unity 3D, MEAN
- Developed a multi-platform, 3D dekstop game called Wisps: The Redeeming as an independent game developer using Unity3D.
- Published a multi-platform, 2D mobile game called Rusty Stings as an independent game developer using Unity3D.
- Coded the majority of a a 3D platform game in Unity3D called Sprout's Tale.
- Built a Unity3D based web app and mobile app, which allows users to place 3D pieces of furniture into a virtual room and design how the furniture would look in their own home.
- Developed a multiplayer, cross-platform, mobile 2D game, which used GameSparks as a back-end and had Facebook, Everyplay, App store, and Play store integrations.
- Coded an asynchronous multiplayer, cross-platform, mobile 2D game using Unity 3D for a client.
- Software EngineerSoftland Romania2009 - 2012
Technologies: C++, .NET, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Windows Driver Kit, WiX, Windows API, WCF, WPF
- Added several features, including font processing and digital signatures, to the company's novaPDF virtual print driver.
- Tested and implemented improvements on the novaPDF virtual print driver in order to certify it with Microsoft.
- Built a profile management solution for novaPDF that would allow an administrator to manage all printing profiles over the network in a centralized manner.
- Configured a new GUI for novaPDF printer profiles.
- Designed and implemented a complex, plug-in based, SOAP based system for managing and monitoring any desktop application over the intranet or WAN network.
- Software EngineerNeverfail Group2006 - 2009
Technologies: C++, Java, .NET, Windows API
- Co-invented a plug-in based system for managing Neverfail's Heartbeat applications.
- Created a manager for Windows Services.
- Developed an algorithm to quickly detect patterns in large amounts of streaming data, as an input for a proprietary compression algorithm.
- Maintained the Neverfail Heartbeat core product.
- Performed various tests and system improvements.
- Software EngineerSoftvision Consulting2005 - 2006
Technologies: C++, COM, WTL, MAPI, Windows API
- Developed a desktop product that could sync contacts between various versions of Microsoft Outlook and a SOAP based web service.
- Led a team of three people.
- Used MAPI standard to interface with Outlook contacts.
- Created a tree based, conflict solving system that allowed users to successfully manage syncing conflicts automatically.
- Worked closely with the outsourcing client.