Full-stack Engineer2020 - 2021Toptal Client
Technologies: Node.js, React, DigitalOcean API, NestJS
- Designed and developed a web application for booking bowling lanes.
- Used TS stack, React, Redux, Nest.js on Node.js server, Type or ORM on Postgres database, Nginx (reverse proxy, LE TLS certificates auto-update), Mailgun, Monit, Docker, and GitHub actions.
- Completed more than 10 integrations with third-party services such as Stripe, Heartland Payment, GTM, and MailChimp, among others.
- Developed a minimum viable product from scratch in three months, which was launched for production in six months.
Full-stack React Developer2017 - 2018Web Chat Project (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, AWS, WebSockets, MongoDB, Node.js, React
- Designed and developed the UI for an app with React/Redux.
- Built and designed the back end for an app with Node.js, Express, and Mongo web sockets.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Worldcovr (via Toptal)
Technologies: Azure, Docker, MongoDB, Redux, React, Node.js
- Created and supported two applications on MERN stack.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Docker, AngularJS, Chrome Extensions, Node.js
- Created several microservices.
Front-end Angular Expert2015 - 2016AlternaScript (via Toptal)
- Refactored a web application based on AngularJS.
- Made a flow diagram editor based on www.jsplumbtoolkit.com.
- Created a mobile application photo based on www.appgyver.com.
- Applied Flux architecture to the Angular app.
- Added E2E and unit tests for Angular applications.
Team Lead and Senior Developer2013 - 2016Smartbics
- Created the front-end portion of several small enterprise projects for company security and product information management as well as a self-service kiosk.
- Utilized Protractor framework for the self-service kiosk, which was the first project with 100% acceptance test coverage on the front-end side.
- Automated package management, test, and build procedure using Gulp, NPM, and Bower.
- Gained great experience with AngularJS.
Project Manager2012 - 2013Auriga
- Managed staff members in a distributed team across Boston, Moscow, Vilnius, and Nizhny Novgorod.
- Gained my first experience with web technology in the form of a time tracking application on Node.js.
Team Lead and Software Engineer2009 - 2012Mera
Technologies: QML, C#, C++, C
- Contributed to the development of a mobile navigation application.
- Followed Scrum dev processes.
- Created the skeleton of a BlackBerry map application for BB10 platform.
- Supported the mobile navigation application on the Brew platform.
Software Developer and Team Lead2002 - 2009Teleca
Technologies: ARM, C++, C
- Contributed to firmware development for Motorola and Kyocera phones.
- Conducted QA for a game console based on Qualcomm SoC.