- Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Worldcovr (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, React, Redux, Mongo, Docker, Azure
- Created and supported two applications on MERN stack.
Technologies: Node.js, Chrome extensions, AngularJS 1, Docker, AWS
- Created several microservices.
- Front-end Angular Expert2015 - 2016AlternaScript (via Toptal)
- Refactored a web application based on AngularJS.
- Made a flow diagram editor based on www.jsplumbtoolkit.com.
- Created a mobile application photo based on www.appgyver.com.
- Applied Flux architecture to the Angular app.
- Added E2E and unit tests for Angular applications.
- Team Lead and Senior Developer2013 - 2016Smartbics
- Created the front-end portion of several small enterprise projects for company security and product information management as well as a self-service kiosk.
- Utilized Protractor framework for the self-service kiosk, which was the first project with 100% acceptance test coverage on the front-end side.
- Automated package management, test, and build procedure using Gulp, NPM, and Bower.
- Gained great experience with AngularJS.
- Project Manager2012 - 2013Auriga
- Managed staff members in a distributed team (Boston, Moscow, Vilnius, N.Novgord).
- Gained my first experience with web technology in the form of a time tracking application on node.js.
- Team Lead and Software Engineer2009 - 2012Mera
Technologies: C, C++, C#, QML
- Contributed to the development of a mobile navigation application.
- Followed Scrum dev processes.
- Created the skeleton of a BlackBerry map application for BB10 platform.
- Supported the mobile navigation application on the Brew platform.
- Software Developer and Team Lead2002 - 2009Teleca
Technologies: C, C++, ARM
- Contributed to firmware development for Motorola and Kyocera phones.
- Conducted QA for a game console based on Qualcomm SoC.