- Web EngineerVarious Clients (via Toptal)2015 - PRESENT
- Designed a UI web application from scratch.
- Utilized E2E and unit tests.
- Provided expertise with AngularJS 1 on six completed projects.
- Learned new technology.
Technologies: Node.js, Chrome extensions, AngularJS 1, Docker, AWS
- Created several microservices.
- Front-end Angular ExpertAlternaScript (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
- Refactored a web application based on AngularJS.
- Made a flow diagram editor based on www.jsplumbtoolkit.com.
- Created a mobile application photo based on www.appgyver.com.
- Applied Flux architecture to the Angular app.
- Added E2E and unit tests for Angular applications.
- Team Lead and Senior DeveloperSmartbics2013 - 2016
- Created the front-end portion of several small enterprise projects for company security and product information management as well as a self-service kiosk.
- Utilized Protractor framework for the self-service kiosk, which was the first project with 100% acceptance test coverage on the front-end side.
- Automated package management, test, and build procedure using Gulp, NPM, and Bower.
- Gained great experience with AngularJS.
- Project ManagerAuriga2012 - 2013
- Managed staff members in a distributed team (Boston, Moscow, Vilnius, N.Novgord).
- Gained my first experience with web technology in the form of a time tracking application on node.js.
- Team Lead and Software EngineerMera2009 - 2012
Technologies: C, C++, C#, QML
- Contributed to the development of a mobile navigation application.
- Followed Scrum dev processes.
- Created the skeleton of a BlackBerry map application for BB10 platform.
- Supported the mobile navigation application on the Brew platform.
- Software Developer and Team LeadTeleca2002 - 2009
Technologies: C, C++, ARM
- Contributed to firmware development for Motorola and Kyocera phones.
- Conducted QA for a game console based on Qualcomm SoC.