Verified Expert in Engineering
Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a text/voice chat webinar platform based on JS stack and WebRTC.
- Designed and developed a web application for booking bowling lanes.
- Used TS stack, React, Redux, Nest.js on Node.js server, Type or ORM on Postgres database, Nginx (reverse proxy, LE TLS certificates auto-update), Mailgun, Monit, Docker, and GitHub actions.
- Completed more than 10 integrations with third-party services such as Stripe, Heartland Payment, GTM, and MailChimp, among others.
- Developed a minimum viable product from scratch in three months, which was launched for production in six months.
Full-stack React Developer
Web Chat Project (via Toptal)
- Designed and developed the UI for an app with React/Redux.
- Built and designed the back end for an app with Node.js, Express, and Mongo web sockets.
Worldcovr (via Toptal)
- Created and supported two applications on MERN stack.
Kemvi (via Toptal)
- Created several microservices.
Front-end Angular Expert
AlternaScript (via Toptal)
- Refactored a web application based on AngularJS.
- Made a flow diagram editor based on www.jsplumbtoolkit.com.
- Created a mobile application photo based on www.appgyver.com.
- Applied Flux architecture to the Angular app.
- Added E2E and unit tests for Angular applications.
Team Lead and Senior Developer
- Created the front-end portion of several small enterprise projects for company security and product information management as well as a self-service kiosk.
- Utilized Protractor framework for the self-service kiosk, which was the first project with 100% acceptance test coverage on the front-end side.
- Automated package management, test, and build procedure using Gulp, NPM, and Bower.
- Gained great experience with AngularJS.
- Managed staff members in a distributed team across Boston, Moscow, Vilnius, and Nizhny Novgorod.
- Gained my first experience with web technology in the form of a time tracking application on Node.js.
Team Lead and Software Engineer
- Contributed to the development of a mobile navigation application.
- Followed Scrum dev processes.
- Created the skeleton of a BlackBerry map application for BB10 platform.
- Supported the mobile navigation application on the Brew platform.
Software Developer and Team Lead
- Contributed to firmware development for Motorola and Kyocera phones.
- Conducted QA for a game console based on Qualcomm SoC.
German-Estonia History Map
BE: java 1.7/Spring/MySQL
FE: AngularJS 1.x, leaflet, OSM
Self Service Kiosk
Product Information Management
Web-based Game (Personal Project)http://mikhail-angelov.github.io/shooter/
Redux, Flux, AngularJS, Svelte, Protractor, React Native, Angular, Ext JS, Spring, Spring MVC, Flutter, Cypress, NestJS
Node.js, Riot.js, React, Vue, Socket.IO, WebRTC, DigitalOcean API, Three.js
Gulp, Rollup, Webpack, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Mocha, Karma, Git, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), AppGyver, jsPlumb, RabbitMQ
Docker, Azure, Linux, AWS Lambda, MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Unit Testing, Agile Software Development, E2E Testing
MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
ARM, Chrome Extensions, WebSockets, Web Applications
Master's Degree in Radio Physics
Nizhegorodsky State University - Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia