Symfony/Vue.js Developer2019 - PRESENTClient (via Toptal)
Technologies: SAML, MySQL, TypeScript, Vue.js, Pimcore, Symfony
- Built a custom Vue.js UI for a Pimcore application.
- Implemented a new functionality in Pimcore.
Owner | Manager2017 - PRESENTWize s.r.o.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Express.js, Next.js, React Native, React, Angular, Redis, SQL, Kotlin, PHP, Swift, Java
- Developed a REST API and the iOS part of an app for sports team management. Users are divided into trainers and players. Every team shares a calendar with planned events and has the ability to send messages with attachments and so on.
- Built and integrated more than 15 insurance calculations/web services and contract generators for a company offering various types of insurance.
- Created a real estate portal that worked as a semi-automatic replacement for physical real estate agencies, where users can offer their properties for sale, rent, and more. The system generates certain types of contracts based on users' needs.
- Supervised the development of an event aggregation service. The application contains various types of events, and users can register for reminders and notifications that certain events are happening.
- Managed and helped to develop a music player app for Android and iOS devices.
- Developed an Angular-based back-office for a custom eCommerce solution.
- Acted as the lead developer for an app offering local businesses a place to promote their offerings to tourists in a given area.
Freelance Developer2009 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, Kotlin, Git, Swift, DirectX, OpenGL, .NET, C++, PostgreSQL, C#, MySQL, PHP, Java
- Created a tool for automatic video generation and export based on input sound (soundwaves, abstract effects, and others).
- Worked together with a friend on a startup collecting data about songs played on radios. Used web scraping and sound fingerprinting to analyze the frequency of played songs and helped artists verify that they receive an accurate amount of royalties.
- Collected data from a YouTube API to create comprehensive reports on the engagement (likes, comments) and rank artists, along with their albums and specific songs for the aforementioned startup project.
- Developed a platform for selling used things with a full-featured back office (managing categories, different attributes for each category, and more) and a customizable front end (every user could have his/her own theme).
- Built a simple Minecraft-like game with procedural terrain generation and a couple of other simple games, some of them being browser games.
Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020Stigma Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed new features for automatic emotion tracking app built with Electron and Vue.js and Node.js and MongoDB on the back end.
- Refactored the existing code, fixed bugs, and optimized the writing to app storage to improve the UI fluence.
- Implemented subscription plans for premium users using Stripe.
Full-stack Web Developer2019 - 2020Hellocomputer (via Toptal)
- Maintained existing web applications and created multiple web apps from scratch.
- Built new features and APIs.
- Refactored parts of legacy code.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2020Henley & Partners
Technologies: Vue.js, Laravel, Git, Node.js, PHP
- Developed multiple internal/back-end systems and multiple websites belonging to the company.
- Participated in the deployment and optimization of content publishing processes.
Android Developer2016 - 2018Pixwell s.r.o.
Technologies: Angular, Android, XML, REST, Kotlin, Java
- Developed an Android application for bikers. Users could mark police radars on a map, share their rides, and call help from other bikers that are close to them.
- Created, with a team, an app for a local taxi service consisting of driver and client apps and also an in-car screen displaying the current order status to customer. Participated in the development of the back-office interface with a map of vehicles and other functionality.
- Developed an "invisible" app for smart wearables which enabled users to record audio files and share them with their phones.