Verified Expert in Engineering
Mujeeb has four years of experience in full-stack development, specializing in Ruby on Rails, React, Node.js, SQL, Neo4j, and D3.js. He focuses on integrating enterprise solutions for SaaS, IT service management, and eCommerce applications. At EZO, he developed product features adopted by NASA, Microsoft, iRobot, Nintendo, HBO, BBC, and Netflix. Mujeeb also built features for the company's AssetSonar product, increasing subscriptions by 50 times.
Slack, Notion, MacOS, Linux, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Sublime Text, Nano
The most amazing...
...features I've developed were for an IT service management platform, which increased subscriptions from 5 to 250+ in two years.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Fintech Ecosystem Ltd.
- Designed architecture for the authorization and authentication of the users linking with the graphs.
- Restructured the existing complex design of roles and teams to scalable solutions.
- Worked on the visualization of graphs and nodes using D3.js.
- Tracked and fixed bugs in auto-recurring payments. I also improved the existing auto-recurring payment flow and made changes to make it scalable.
- Fixed inconsistent data in the database for Stripe users. The data was mixed, something I resolved by fetching the payment information of the required users from Stripe.
- Renewed expired and broken SSL certificates related to our payment system.
Senior Software Engineer
- Implemented SaaS-based features for the eCommerce product, including group access and authorization.
- Restructured the authentication module and added an extra layer of security.
- Developed the product and a variants module to handle product variants seamlessly.
- Provided system design solutions to overcome scalability and high-availability challenges.
- Engaged in code reviews and technical discussions.
- Worked on the Rails migration from version 4.2 to version 7, including upgrading gems.
- Designed and performed the migration of MySQL to Neo4j.
- Upgraded React Material Design (MUI) version 4 to version 5.
- Optimized and increased REST API performance by fixing Neo4j slow queries.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on designing scalable systems that ensured high availability and improved application performance.
- Developed features like the configuration management database (CMDB) module that caused a rapid increase in application subscriptions.
- Redesigned and improved SCIM integration that instantly improved user integrations and increased security for company clients like Netflix, NASA, Microsoft, and others.
- Designed architecture and developed third-party integrations, including SCCM, G Suite, and Okta, to fetch cloud software from G Suite, Azure AD, and Jira.
- Participated in regular code reviews and design discussions.
- Received an award in 2021 for being the most "Dedicated Engineer" for my work on developing the CMDB module and mobile application.
- Worked on significant features of code generator applications.
- Implemented the Stripe integration for a saloon management system project.
- Performed R&D for major code structuring and development processes.
- Contributed to the SaaS application's major features, including an SCCM integration agent, SAML, LDAP, and SCIM protocols, and the service desk alerts module with Zendesk and Jira integration.
- Developed third-party integrations, including SCCM, G Suite, and Okta, to fetch cloud software from G Suite, Azure AD, and Okta.
- Implemented a complete configuration management database (CMDB) module with visualization using D3.js.
- Built in-depth authentication and authorization capabilities and added a patch in the existing SAML gem to handle a major security bug.
- Conducted technical interviews with the software engineers and engaged in code review sessions and technical discussions.
- Received an award in 2020 for being an "Initiative Taker" for my work on a Rails upgrade and integration improvements.
EZOfficeInventory | Asset Tracking Softwarehttp://www.ezofficeinventory.com
AssetSonar | IT Asset & Service Management Softwarehttp://www.assetsonar.com
An Employee Tracking System
• Dashboard login/logout
• Critical deadlines
• Attendance and performance charts
• Employee overviews
• Tasks and status reporting
• Daily attendance calendar and team alert settings
• Creation of meeting events
For employees, the basic functionalities include the following:
• Dashboard login/logout
• Team/peer chat
• Ongoing tasks, task updates, and status
• Deadline notifications
• Time and attendance (remaining leaves, late count, attendance calendar
• Performance charts
• Log times
Smart Attendance Management System
Instructor Portal for Online Class Management
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Express.js, Ruby on Rails 4, Ruby on Rails 5, React Native, Bootstrap, Redux, Tailwind CSS, MUI (Material UI), Slim, Django, Scrapy, Cypress, Jest, NestJS, Flask, Next.js, Stimulus
jQuery, D3.js, React, Node.js, Ruby on Rails API, API Development, REST APIs, Stripe, Stripe API, Rails Engines, Devise, Handlebars, Sidekiq, QuickBooks API, Google Drive API, Twilio API, Rollup.js, EJS
Redux Thunk, Git, RSpec, Sequelize, Stripe Checkout, GitHub, Webpack, Figma, OpenAI Gym, Jenkins, CircleCI
REST, Test-driven Development (TDD), Database Design, Metaprogramming, Responsive Layout, Back-end Architecture, UX Design, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Agile, B2B, Microservices, Unit Testing
Heroku, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Firebase, Salesforce, AWS Lambda, New Relic
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Neo4j, Graph Databases, Elasticsearch, JSON, MongoDB, Databases, NoSQL, Database Management, Redis
Web Security, Ruby on Rails 6, SCIM, SQL Server 2015, APIs, Web Development, Back-end, LDAP, API Integration, Full-stack, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Code Review, Agile Sprints, Mobile Back-end, Full-stack Development, Payment APIs, Team Management, Leadership, Code Auditing, Upgrades, Ruby Gems, Webhooks, Cross-platform App Development, Mobile App Development, Architecture, Front-end Development, Front-end, OAuth, Single Sign-on (SSO), Back-end Development, SaaS, CSV, Integration, PDF, Dry-rb, IMAP, Email Protocols, Semantic UI, ChatGPT, OpenAI GPT-4 API, OpenAI GPT-3 API, Mentorship, Technical Leadership, Project Scoping, Software Troubleshooting, System Integration, App Integration, Software Development, eCommerce, Estimations, Okta, TypeORM, Data Feeds, Content Management Systems (CMS), Natural Language Processing (NLP), SSL Certificates, Integration Testing, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Punjab - Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
A Deep Dive into React Hooks
Web Application Security: Understanding HTTP Security Headers
Introduction to Visualization Using D3.js
Server-side Development with Node.js, Express, and MongoDB
Nanodegree Program in Robotics Software Engineering