Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Axon Holdings, LLC
- Developed web components for Msgsafe.io including the billing, dashboard, DNS management, chat, and onboarding sections.
- Built React Native components for Msgsafe.io; included implementing the chat, email file attachments, tone manager, and WebRTC audio/video screens.
- Refactored WebRTC STUN messaging coordination to track every single step of the audio/video call connection in the app state and to handle all possible failures.
- Implemented a native-to-web authentication flow that allows the users to seamlessly, within the native app, access features available on the website but not yet in the native apps.
Web Developer2012 - 2016YakynLabs
- Developed the website Unfpa.org.tm: a traditional website with news, gallery, publications, and linked article pages. Used jQuery, and Bootstrap/LESS for the front-end and MODX for the back-end.
- Rebuilt the site, Unfpa.org.tm with jQuery, SUSY/SASS for the front-end and ProcessWire for the back-end. Among other things, I notably developed a responsive, nested, dropdown menu—it stack-folds for small resolution screens and lines up horizontally for wide screens. I also built a responsive Pinterest-like gallery.
- Created the website Yashlyk.info: an information hub on puberty for kids with engaging Q&A tests. Used jQuery, SUSY/SASS, and ProcessWire.
- Made the website, Drdavtyan.ru. Developed a paginated article view that allows the presentation of long articles without stretching the webpage height.
- Built a jewelry web app that allows a user to compose a bracelet or necklace by dragging and dropping beads and pendants. Used AngularJS for the front-end.
- Developed a light-but-robust animation engine in Backbone.js to replace the Famous Engine for the jewelry web app. Which resulted in a complex jewelry composer that allows you to add/remove beads or pendants, zoom in/out for fine tuning, gives a list of beads to choose from, and animates the random generation of a bracelet or necklace. A demo can be found in my portfolio section.
- Created a document management and publication website with thousands of articles in two languages with multiple permission levels for the parliament of Turkmenistan.
- Constructed a widget module for a parliament website that allows the website manager to set/change the layout of the website with responsive design in mind. A demo can be found in my portfolio section.
- Developed a language manager module for a parliament website that keeps track of translation links between pages that utilizes ProcessWire's SQL query builder. A demo can be found in my portfolio section.
- Built websites for the Ministry of Nature Protection and convention on biodiversity of Turkmenistan. Links can be found in my portfolio section.
- Constructed a portfolio website for the great artist Vitaly Didenko. A link and more information can be found in my portfolio section.
- Managed the server environments for websites that I built with Nginx, PHP-FPM, and MySQL on CentOS.