Software Architect and Developer2015 - 2016Locos por las Canchas
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, Firebase
- Created a platform to make bookings for soccer courts.
- Designed and implemented a highly scalable architecture with Firebase and Node.js to accommodate thousands of bookings per minute.
- Developed the Android application for end users.
- Led the front-end team in creating a web application for end users and an administrative site for the court owners.
CTO2014 - 2016Krono S.A.S
Technologies: Mixpanel, MongoDB, Firebase, Node.js, Ionic, Cordova
- Improved an existing back-end to make it highly scalable, support real time interaction, and free of bugs.
- Created a hybrid application with Ionic for iOS and Android.
- Built an administrative site with AngularJS.
- Developed an API so stores could synchronize their prices and inventory with the main server.
- Served on the directive board, viewing the business as an engineer and as an administrator.
- Configured and studied analytics to understand user behavior within the mobile application.
Lead Engineer2011 - 2014Waving LLC
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Django, Backbone.js, Cordova
- Created a hybrid application by mixing Cordova with Backbone to overcome many obstacles related to the development of hybrid applications.
- Developed several plugins for Cordova, including a GPS tracker that runs in the background without compromising battery life.
- Built the back-end in Django, modifying the standard architecture to be a fully REST server.
- Configured a dynamic media server on Amazon S3 with Django to support security for the users' media.
- Led a team of software engineers that was added to the project.