Product Designer | Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Cprime
- Led the redesign of Power Suite: automation plugins for Jira software based on SIL (simple issue language) scripting language.
- Designed and developed an interface that allows users to generate SIL scripts without writing any code. User selects a script template, fills the inputs, and code preview updates automatically. It allows users to learn SIL in an interactive way while being productive from day one.
- Redesigned SIL Manager—online file browser and code editor—including syntax highlighting, IntelliSense-like autocomplete and documentation preview, git integration, error checking, drag-and-drop, and more.
- Designed illustrations to visualize key steps of the workflow and add personality to the UI.
- Redesigned and grouped settings pages.
Senior Back-end Developer2019 - 2019CashFlo (via Toptal)
- Developed whole back end for the CashFlo app using Node.js and TypeScript.
- Built an admin dashboard for managing users, tax forms, and voucher codes using Vue.js.
- Integrated the PayPal API for automated money payouts to users.
- Set up CI/CD with Google Firebase and Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Created a REST API endpoint for iOS app with Express.js.
React Native Developer2019 - 2019Praemere LLC (via Toptal)
- Created reusable components that reflected provided designs and became the core of the application.
- Designed additional weather icons.
- Redesigned the UI and improved the UX of some of the screens.
Senior Front-end Developer2017 - 2018MCH Group
- Co-led the development of PRNCPL: a single-page application focused on managing data and customers, that is tailored for art shows.
- Redesigned architecture of the app.
- Refactored multiple components to be more DRY (don't repeat yourself) i.e., be more readable, clean, and work as automatically as possible).
- Created multiple components that became the core of the application e.g., custom inputs, a form builder. a complex tabular data viewer, and more.
Senior WordPress Developer2016 - 2017Visibee
- Created an eCommerce website using a WooCommerce plugin.
- Extended the WooCommerce plugin to allow product rental.
- Added conditional discounts based on specific rental parameters and products bought.
- Developed an online learning platform with courses for security professionals.
- Integrated the Ontraport CRM to serve as a user base and the GoToTraining webinars; also automated the data population with Zapier.
- Maintained the previous projects that were developed by the software house.
Front-end Developer | UI/UX Designer2013 - 2017Freelance
- Designed and developed websites for local clients.
- Led small creative teams of copywriters, junior front-end developers, and graphic designers.
- Worked for software houses and interactive agencies as a subcontractor of web projects.
WordPress Developer2016 - 2016Typy
- Created a large platform for an NGO that takes care of people diagnosed with cancer.
- Worked on patient profiles, online payment system integration, knowledge database, and so on.
- Transformed PSD files into fully functional HTML5/CSS3 (Sass) projects.