Product Design and Front-end Developer
The most amazing...
...project I've coded is a UI library that started as an internal package but spread across the organization and was used by multiple teams.
- Integrated GPT-4 and DALL-E 2 to generate email templates based on the user's input, including images and HTML/CSS structure.
- Led the development of a front-end React app responsible for managing marketing campaigns.
- Led the development of a UI component library that was used across multiple projects in the organization.
- Developed REST API endpoints with Python and Django.
- Gathered email addresses from users in exchange for PDF materials about UFC.
- Translated UI designs into a functional HTML page.
- Developed components and views using a custom-built front-end framework based on a Web Components API.
- Spread good practices across the organization, encouraging the use of linters and enforcing code quality before the code gets pushed into one of the main branches.
Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk
- Assisted in conducting Fundamentals of Interactive Design classes.
- Taught basics of Front-end Development and UI Design.
- Helped students develop their UI designs into functional web pages.
Product Designer | Front-end Developer
- Led the redesign of Power Suite: automation plugins for Jira software based on SIL (simple issue language) scripting language.
- Designed and developed an interface that lets users generate SIL scripts without writing any code, allowing them to learn SIL interactively while being productive from day one.
- Redesigned SIL Manager—online file browser and code editor—including syntax highlighting, IntelliSense-like autocomplete and documentation preview, git integration, error checking, drag-and-drop, and more.
- Created illustrations to visualize key steps of the workflow and add personality to the UI.
- Redesigned information architecture of settings pages.
Senior Back-end Developer
- Developed the whole back end for the CashFlo app using Node.js and TypeScript.
- Built an admin dashboard for managing users, tax forms, and voucher codes using Vue.
- Integrated the PayPal API for automated money payouts to users.
- Set up CI/CD with Google Firebase and Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Created a REST API endpoint for the iOS app with Express.js.
React Native Developer
Praemere LLC (via Toptal)
- Created reusable components that reflected provided designs and became the application's core.
- Designed additional icons for the app, including weather icons.
- Redesigned the UI and improved the UX of some of the screens.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Co-led the development of PRNCPL: a single-page application focused on managing data and customers that is tailored for art shows.
- Redesigned architecture of the app: introducing naming conventions, rules for managing data flow between back-end and UI, and more.
- Refactored multiple components to be more DRY (don't repeat yourself), i.e., be more readable, clean, and work as automatically as possible.
- Created multiple components that became the application's core, e.g., custom inputs, a form builder, a complex tabular data viewer, and more.
Senior WordPress Developer
- Created an eCommerce website using a WooCommerce plugin.
- Extended the WooCommerce plugin to allow product rental.
- Added conditional discounts based on specific rental parameters and products bought.
- Developed an online learning platform with courses for security professionals.
- Integrated the Ontraport CRM to serve as a user base and the GoToTraining webinars; also automated the data population with Zapier.
- Maintained the previous projects that were developed by the software house.
Front-end Developer | UI/UX Designer
- Designed and developed websites for local clients.
- Led small creative teams of copywriters, junior front-end developers, and graphic designers.
- Worked for software houses and interactive agencies as a subcontractor of web projects.
- Created a large platform for an NGO that takes care of people diagnosed with cancer.
- Worked on patient profiles, online payment system integration, knowledge database, and more.
- Transformed PSD files into fully functional HTML5/CSS3 (Sass) projects.
Children's Spy Agencyhttps://www.csa.world/
Children's Spy Agency is a mobile app that teaches kids (5+ years old) critical thinking, computer science, and creativity in a playful way.
Since kids usually don't have their own email accounts and may have trouble creating and remembering strong passwords, the app has an unusual way of user authentication. Kids sign up with their parent's email address (or guardian) but log in using their nicknames and emoji password.
I was hired to extend the Firebase authentication and database to allow this unusual way of user authentication.
GIM Ostrowo is a leisure and recreation center. I helped them redefine and redesign their brand and develop a Material Design-based website.
Fundacja ALIVIA is an NGO helping people diagnosed with cancer. I took part in redesigning their brand and helped them develop a new website.
The project involved building a knowledge-sharing platform and developing a CRM-like system for handling profiles of their patients. The core part of the system was processing and managing online payments (donations for patients) that were integrated with payment gateways.
CQURE Academy is a blog and an online learning platform for security professionals. I developed their website and the online courses platform.
The project involved building a tailor-made solution that would seamlessly integrate with APIs of Ontraport, Zapier, and GoToTraining and provide a platform for users engaged in the online courses offered by CQURE.
Stolzen is a kitchen furniture producer that decided to expand their actions into the Western European markets. I helped them with redefining and redesigning their brand and developing a multilingual website.
Wypożyczalnia Cykliniarek is a Polish company offering the rental of floor sanders. They decided to expand their services from local to national. The project involved building an eCommerce website with WooCommerce and developing a tailor-made solution for handling the rental and pricing evaluation processes.
Chrome Extension for Pixel Joint Forumhttps://github.com/bypatryk/chrome-extension-pixel-joint-forum
Firestore Schema Validatorhttps://github.com/bypatryk/firestore-schema-validator
Vital Concepts for Modern JS Developers
Vanilla JS, Next.js, Bootstrap, ZURB Foundation, Redux, React Native, Express.js, Swagger, MUI (Material UI), Django, Django REST Framework, Tailwind CSS, Jest, Serverless Framework, Responsive Frameworks, Flutter, Unity
REST APIs, React Redux, Moment.js, Vuex, Vue, jQuery, React, Node.js, TensorFlow, Vue 2, P5.js, Context API, Socket.IO, Google Maps API, Google API, Mustache, SendGrid API, Stripe, Redux-Saga, PayPal API, Facebook API, Three.js
Vue CLI, Gulp, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Git, GitHub, Jira, Bitbucket, Asana, Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Adobe CC, Canvas, Figma, Bower, NPM, SendGrid, Expo, Webpack, Babel
Responsive, Responsive Layout, Agile, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), UX Design, UI Design, Design Thinking, Agile Software Development, Scrum, Test-driven Development (TDD), REST, Requirements Analysis, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Unit Testing, Serverless Architecture, Web Architecture, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), E2E Testing, Event-driven Architecture, Mobile Development, DevOps
WordPress, Windows, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), WooCommerce, Webflow, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker, Ontraport, Linux, iOS, Mobile, Android, Blockchain, Azure
Project Management, Web Design, Photography
JSON, Google Cloud, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Relational Databases, NoSQL, Cloud Firestore
Serverless, Vue-router, Responsive UI, Responsive Design, Responsive UX Design, Responsive Web Apps, Product Design, DOM, Firebase Cloud Functions, User Experience (UX), Front-end Development, UI Development, Ajax, Typography, Front-end, PSD to HTML, HTML to WordPress, Graphic Design, APIs, WordPress Plugins, Payment Gateways, SVG, Icon Fonts, Back-end, Pixel Perfect, WordPress Design, Web UI, Web UX, Payment APIs, Full-stack, Web Development, Architecture, EMCAScript (ES), Styled-components, Single-page Applications (SPA), User Interface (UI), Design, Web Components, Full-stack Development, API Integration, Storybook, Landing Pages, Code Review, Estimations, Software Architecture, Subscription Processing, Remote Team Leadership, Chrome Extensions, QA Automation, Processing.js, CSS-in-JS, WCAG 2, Accessibility, Web Accessibility, Algorithms, UX Testing, Animation, GPT, OpenAI GPT-3 API, DALL-E 2, CI/CD Pipelines, OpenAI GPT-4 API, Leadership, Technical Leadership, GPT-4, Bitcoin, Negotiation, Service Design, University Teaching, Material Design
Master of Arts Degree in Graphic Design
Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk - Gdańsk, Poland
Participated in an Erasmus Exchange in Graphic Design
Escola d'Art i Superior de Disseny de Castelló - Castelló de la Plana, Spain
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology - Gdańsk, Poland
Young Leaders Academy (Akademia Młodego Lidera)
GFKM | Gdańska Fundacja Kształcenia Menedżerów
Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills
Coursera | University of Michigan
Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
Leader of the Future — Management Training
Design EntrepreneurSHIP — Design Management
Gdynia Design Centre
Gdynia Advanced Business Week — Business Leadership Program
Washington Business Week
Gdynia Business Week — Business Leadership Program
Washington Business Week