- Co-founder / Developerjadehopper ltd.2010 - PRESENT
- Developed an educational iPad app for kids featuring curated video from all over the web. This app was featured by Apple in several countries including the iTunes Education Spotlight in May 2014 and reached #1 in 67 countries.
- Developed the first version of an iOS app that enables grocery shopping on the go for the grocery market leader in the UK, reaching the #1 spot on the UK App Store.
- Contracted with BlackBerry to build and prototype apps for the BlackBerry PlayBook.
- Developed an iOS app for a London-based chain of artisan coffee shops that took their loyalty card digital and facilitated mobile payments.
- Developed an interactive desktop app that presents multimedia on interconnected touch-screen displays for a Norwegian music museum.
- Built the official conference guide for the Flash on the Beach international design and development conference in 2010 (native iOS app) and 2011 (web solution).
- Developed an end-to-end platform for a start-up — from backend services to web and iPad clients via an API layer that enabled the creation of interactive stories.
- iOS Developer / Flash Platform SpecialistTarantell AS2008 - 2010
- Developed an iOS app to track the availability of city bikes in Oslo, Norway. Reached the #2 spot on the App Store.
- Built the 2009 conference guide for the Flash on the Beach international design and development conference. The app won bronze for Best Mobile Solution at Gulltaggen 2010.
- Developed a white-label recipe guide for the Norwegian Seafood Export Council.
- Developed several proof of concepts and mobile prototypes for Norwegian enterprise clients.
- ActionScript DeveloperBlogform Digital Magazines GmbH2007 - 2008
Technologies: ActionScript, Flex, Cairngorm
- Led a team of designers and developers in creating a new magazine engine with Flex using Cairngorm.
- Maintained and further developed the previous AS2 engine and introduced open-source tools to improve production workﬂow.
- Introduced and trained colleagues in Object Oriented Programming and ActionScript best practices.
- Created interactive magazine content for clients such as Netcom, SAS, Swarovski, TubeTheVote, the New York Giants, the Kentucky Derby, Nickelodeon and several Time, Inc properties such as People Magazine, People en Español and InStyle.
- Owner / Flash Platform ConsultantFierro Media2007 - 2008
Technologies: ActionScript, Flash
- Developed a white-label, Flash-based front-end for Otrum's hotel system enabling in-room TV guides to be highly personal and customisable.
- Consulted on various ActionScript projects for small Norwegian businesses.
- Flash DeveloperNordic Lottery Systems AS2005 - 2007
Technologies: ActionScript, Flash
- Developed Flash-based games and modules as well as an ActionScript framework for use in a global gaming portal.
- Developed Flash-based casino betting games using Flash Remoting and integrated these with Java based gaming portals.
- Further developed Flash-based platforms for scratch-and-win and quiz games used by an advertising agency for several Norwegian newspapers and organizations.
- Systems DeveloperWide Computing AS2004 - 2005
- Further developed an eCommerce web service for Overture paid inclusion subscriptions using Perl and SOAP.
- Developed front-ends for this service for both the company website and for integration at a partner ISP using C# and ASP.NET.
- Developed a W3C standards compliant web-publishing system and several dHTML-based web applications for the support department and scripts to handle back-end routines.
- Multimedia DeveloperWide Computing AS2001 - 2002
- Developed a Flash-based interactive demo of the company’s product, designed the product logo and the company website.
- Designed and coordinated the development of an online help system which was packaged with the company’s application.
- Web Designer / DeveloperCaribbean Network Solutions1999 - 1999
- Designed and developed websites for several clients and designed brochures for print and online distribution.