Email Developer2017 - PRESENTT3 Micro
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Bronto
- Developed promotional email templates using HTML and CSS.
- Tested promotional emails on various browsers with Bronto, an email automation platform.
Sr. Web Developer2014 - 2018Illumina
- Developed the front-end of Angular and AngularJS web applications. Integrated REST-ful API endpoints to the application using RxJS, Observables, Swagger, and Postman.
- Translated mockups into working boilerplates, complete with responsiveness, animations, and functionality.
- Built components libraries using Polymer, Angular Material Design, Bootstrap, HTML, and Sass/LESS/CSS.
- Integrated Grunt to streamline the development workflow and allow for reusable components across different platforms.
- Designed low- and high- fidelity prototypes using Axure, Sketch, and Adobe Photoshop. Animated the prototypes using Adobe AfterEffects.
- Conducted usability studies that exposed convoluted workflows and inconsistencies, and implemented the resulting recommendations.
User Experience Research Intern2013 - 2014Center of Interdisciplinary Science for Art, Architecture, & Archaeology (CISA3)
- Designed an Android tablet application that utilized augmented reality to display information on museum artifacts.
- Conducted five in-person usability studies to test a set of five tasks.
- Implemented the resulting recommendations and increased the task success rate from 60% to 100% in the final round of usability testing.
User Interface Design Intern2012 - 2012Glass-Media
- Designed a web application that managed digital storefront advertisements for high-end retail stores such as Panasonic, LG, and Samsung.
- Produced low- and high- fidelity prototypes using Adobe Photoshop for features such as a dashboard, calendar, and scheduling widget.
- Created interactive paper prototypes.