Mobile Platform Team Lead | Sr. Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTSonder
Technologies: React Native, TypeScript, Front-end, UI, Animation, UX
- Contributed to developing the Sonder mobile app, ranked Top 200 Travel Apps in the App Store, and supports 500K+ users. The Sonder app is engineered with React Native (RN) and utilizes a Rails monolith.
- Led the development of a guest-to-agent messaging platform. The Agent UI was built with React and Sendbird and wrapped in a Salesforce iFrame. The Guest UI was built in the Sonder app with RN.
- Built and led other notable features in the app, including a calendar screen to modify stay dates and a redesign of the reservation details screen.
- Boosted team productivity and collaboration by implementing Agile development processes and rituals such as retrospectives, story point calibration, sprint planning, and design sprints.
Software Engineer2019 - 2020Collective Health
- Led a team of seven as the Scrum Master and launched the Employer Portal (EP), a React web app.
- Developed the Login Portal (LP), an AngularJS web app used across three Collective Health platforms.
- Contributed to an internal, company-wide component and design language system built with Svelte.
Sr. Front-end Engineer2014 - 2018Illumina
- Spearheaded a greenfield web app built in Angular that provided transplant patient diagnostics.
- Initiated the creation of Illumina's BaseSpace (IBS) component library with a cross-departmental group of five developers and designers.
- Conducted user research and case studies on Illumina's highly anticipated iSeq 100 and NovaSeq platforms, resulting in design patents.