- Team Lead2017 - PRESENTPlayON
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, EmberJS, AWS, Rackspace, Redis
- Drove cultural and process change in the company.
- Led a team of five developers.
- Created the Official Formula 1 Fantasy game, from draft to live in under two months.
- Migrated the entire infrastructure from Rackspace to AWS.
- WordPress Plugin Developer2014 - 2017Pure Charity (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, CSS, JS
- Established a boilerplate plugin to ease the creation of Pure Charity's plugins.
- Created a base functionality plugin.
- Created four other plugins using the boilerplate plugin and established patterns.
- Created and modified several API endpoints on the Rails side.
- Made all plugins public and open-source.
- Chief Technology Officer2008 - 2014Seekr
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, jQuery, CSS3, HTML5
- Designed the user experience reference for the Seekr applications suite.
- Created a CSS pattern reference guide for the front-end developers and new employees to follow.
- Created functional tests for the Seekr Monitor application.
- Developed unit tests for the Seekr Monitor suite.
- Managed the development team for almost six years.
- Technology Team Manager2005 - 2006InMeta Agência Digital
Technologies: PHP, Zend, CMS, CSS
- Managed the developer team for small website projects.
- Developed small websites actively using PHP and Zend Framework.
- Conducted research to improve user experience.
- Created a reusable content management system to speed up website development.
- Created a CSS reference guide for new employees.