Web Developer2017 - PRESENTEquilibrium Design
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, HTML, SCSS, jQuery
- Created a responsive, cross-browser online price estimator, featuring a senior-friendly interface.
- Converted Adobe Illustrator mockups into functional web-based interfaces.
Digital Development Head2015 - 2017Manila Bulletin Publishing Corp.
- Led a web development team through an update of existing online publications to provide better support for search engines and social media networks.
- Standardized publisher-friendly features (including Google AMP and Opera Mini support) as part of development workflow.
- Built and sourced libraries to speed up production and deployment of new publications and services.
- Provided content recommendations, based on online conversation analysis, to the editorial team.
- Developed display advertising and content marketing products for clients.
Associate Business Director2014 - 2015
Technologies: Rest APIs, Sysomos
- Led the set up of a local social media command center for Coca-Cola.
- Created sample code to test capabilities and limits of social network REST APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Coordinated team analytics, community management, and content creation efforts for local and international clients.
- Wrote detailed technical requirements of analytics dashboards for a development contractor to implement.
- Responsible for revenue tracking, service costing, and servicing senior clients.
Head, Digital Development2012 - 2014ID8 Inc.
- Used WordPress to build online services to support integrated media campaigns.
- Provided technical expertise on social media and online publishing platforms for accounts management team.
- Supplied digital PR strategy and analytics for key local and global clients.
- Developed the original version of 8List.ph, a WordPress publication that won a PR industry award.
- Incorporated user-visible pageview data through Google Analytics API.
- Worked with REST APIs to build a social media account performance tracker.
Online Content Manager2009 - 2012Yellowasp Corp.
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Microsoft Office, Google Docs
- Supervised article production team for a US-market website.
- Coordinated with stakeholders on quantity and quality requirements.
- Provided community management for website forum.
Email Marketing Specialist2007 - 2009US Auto Parts Network Philippines
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Google Docs, Microsoft Office
- Conceptualized and worked on copywriting for conversion-oriented promotions for an eCommerce website’s email newsletter program.
- Provided direction for web designers.
- Automated newsletter process through Microsoft Excel, cutting production time by 70%.
Marketing Specialist2006 - 2007Microwarehouse Inc.
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Photoshop
- Serviced internal requests to localize print collaterals of global consumer electronics brands.
- Handled event ingress and egress.