Senior React Developer2020 - 2020RGP
Technologies: GraphQL, Apollo, Mongoose, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Node.js, React
- Built a key multi-app (admin, client, and candidate) system, including shared libraries, from the ground up for a billion-dollar company while working with just two other front-end developers.
- Used Apollo with React Hooks to interface with GraphQL back ends.
- Created common interfaces for a heterogeneous collection of microservices written on different platforms, a range of languages, and a diverse set of schemas.
- Helped with onboarding junior developers and provided detailed pull request reviews and peer programming sessions.
- Made major contributions to planning sessions for framework design, style standards, and API interfaces.
Senior Angular Developer2018 - 2020Cisco Systems, Inc.
Technologies: Karma, Jasmine, Angular
- Developed Cisco Defense Orchestrator using Angular.
- Created components, templates, and stylesheets based on mockups.
- Composed unit tests (Jasmine/Karma) and E2E tests (Cypress.io).
- Worked with back-end Java developers to create APIs for front-end consumption.
Lead Node.js and React Developer2015 - 2018College for America
Technologies: Nginx, MongoDB, React, Node.js
- Managed AWS EC2 instances and S3 data storage for JSON-based content.
- Developed load testing scenarios using Casper/PhantomJS.
- Worked as a lead full-stack architect covering server admin, Nginx, MongoDB, Node.js, and front-end components.
- Took design mockups and turned them into full working functional components using SCSS.
- Configured and managed data using MongoDB data stores .
Co-lead AngularJS Programmer for the Command Center Interface2014 - 2015Hexis Cyber Solutions
Technologies: REST, Scrum, AngularJS
- Created, maintained, and updated hundreds of Angular directives, services, and controllers.
- Worked with UI designers to redesign a large-scale enterprise application using HTML5 and SCSS.
- Authored JSON REST interface requirements to be implemented by a back-end development team.
- Acted as liaison between two Scrum teams providing development direction for the back end and front end.
AngularJS and Node.js Programmer for UnderArmour.com2014 - 2014Under Armour
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS
- Brought in as an emergency resource to accelerate a lagging flagship website rebuild.
- Integrated rapidly and seamlessly with a large Scrum team and began building front-end Angular and back-end Node.js modules within the first week—allowing the product to finish on time.
- Developed a responsive interface for a variety of mobile and desktop environments.
- Developed back-end Node.js modules, package install configs, and MongoDB interfaces.
Technologies: MongoDB, Apollo, Node.js, Backbone.js
- Developed a Cordova-based mobile application to replace a native iOS app with well over a million users.
- Created MongoDB/Node.js caching routines for back-end API systems.
- Constructed Node.js-based API and JSON systems for mobile applications to communicate with.
- Developed a management console interface using Bootstrap.
- Built front-end HTML5 based mini-apps using Backbone.js and Underscore.js templates.
- Created applications for employees and employers to manage 401Ks (retirement plans), timecards, healthcare, and various other benefits in a mobile environment.
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS
- Constructed a topology mapping system where you could drag and drop servers into a network diagram and draw multi-directional connections.
- Developed code in Require.js and AngularJS frameworks along with GoJS diagramming framework.
- Built a system to load and save a user’s diagram in JSON using Node.js and MongoDB.
Senior PHP Programmer2010 - 2013Intel
- Used Drupal to create an app store management system similar to Apple’s iTunes Connect site.
- Migrated a high-traffic custom legacy PHP community site with blogs, forums, and more to Drupal.
- Constructed a reporting and administration system for mobile and app-oriented APIs using CodeIgniter.
- Tested and implemented several jQuery libraries for grid layouts, report tables, and many other purposes.
- Worked on an asynchronous real-time activity tracking tool using Node.js and MongoDB.