Full-stack Developer2020 - PRESENTKoda Marketing
Technologies: MySQL, Apache, PHP, MongoDB, GraphQL, Firebase, Node.js, React, ASP.NET, SiteFinity, MVC Razor, C#
- Developed the website for Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC). The software was written using Sitefinity CMS, C#, MVC, and IIS.
- Created the School of Performing Arts web site using PHP, MySQL, and Apache.
iOS Developer2020 - 2020Knab
Technologies: Coordinator Pattern, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Reactive Programming, Xcode, iOS, Swift
- Worked on the maintenance and new features for the Knab iOS app.
- Attended meetings with developers and stakeholders to establish target goals and architecture.
- Worked on the sign-up, interface improvements, multi-screen data collection, and API modifications.
- Used Jira for bug tracking and project tracking, and Slack and Zoom for communicating with the team.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Sublime Software
- Developed a system for the Marine Rescue NSW for reporting marine hazards in NSW coastal waters using React, Firebase, and Flutter.
- Used a Node.js server on a Google Cloud Compute Engine VM for handling third-party authentication. Used features included a static IP on Google Cloud, SSL certificate, HTTPS port routing, and Google Cloud DNS.
- Created the front end in React and Redux, connecting to a Firebase back end.
- Utilized Firebase Firestore database and Firebase storage for images and PDF documents.
- Made use of Firebase functions for creating image thumbnails, connecting to the Weatherzone API, a proxy for authentication, PDF generation, Sendgrid email API, and access of sunrise/sunset API.
- Developed a mobile app in Flutter for iOS and Android and used SQLite for offline storage.
Full-stack Web Developer2018 - 2019MercerBell
- Built an online hearing test for Cochlear with the front-end development in React accessing a Cochlear Rest API and Marketo.
- Wrote a Node.js/Express Rest API for Toyota hosted on AWS. The API handled JSON uploads of car features and options from Toyota store kiosks and sent them to Salesforce.
- Used Marketo to register new leads, record results, and initiate a call to action.
Web Developer2018 - 2018Helpwise
Technologies: SQL Server 2012, PHP, .NET, Joomla, Jira, Git, Ionic, Angular
- Built a wholesale order tracking system for Six Degrees Fashion using Angular and a web API/SQL Server back end. Six Degrees Fashion supplies local retailers with women’s clothing they have made in China.
- Developed a phone app for Surf Life Saving Association using Cordova.
- Developed a website for a financial service council using Joomla CMS.
Full-stack Web Developer2018 - 2018Nine Entertainment Company
- Built a CMS-driven web page builder. The CMS allows graphic designers to generate complex web pages quickly. Web pages commonly included parallax scrolling, Google Maps, carousels, and animation.
- Used WordPress as a headless CMS with React on the front end.
- Included parallax scrolling, Google Maps, carousels, and animation in websites like KPMG, Star Wars, Stargazing, and Kumano.
Web Developer2018 - 2018Helpwise
Technologies: Web API, PHP, Joomla, Material Design, Angular
- Built a wholesale order tracking system for Six Degrees fashion distributor using Angular 6. Six Degrees supplies local retailers with women’s clothing they have made in China. WEB API/SQL Server back end.
- Developed a website for Financial Services Council using Joomla CMS.
Front-end Web Developer2017 - 2018Big Tin Can
Technologies: Git, Webpack, TypeScript, React
- Worked on a customer-facing iPad app for T-Mobile USA for employee work scheduling and customer sign up.
- Delivered a responsive design for tablet and mobile.
- Set up back-end communication with the Big Tin Can Hub.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Deloitte
Technologies: Jenkins, TypeScript, Node.js, MongoDB, Angular
- Worked on the relationship access management system for the Australian Tax Office. The system would allow companies that offer taxation services to register with the ATO and clients of those companies to apply for services.
- Monitored performance for high volume transactions using Jmeter.
- Set up continuous integration and delivery using Jenkins.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Audinate
Technologies: Bootstrap, Node.js, Meteor, MongoDB, React
- Worked on the Dante Domain Manager (DDM) system for managing networks of audio devices. All networked devices have Dante audio cards for digital audio transfer.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Terem Technologies
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Magento, Stripe, PayPal, Bitbucket, Composer, Nginx, AWS, Zend Framework, PHP
- Rebranded and ported the Pago Payments "try before you buy" system for the American market. Pago Payments is a deferred payment system. www.pago-pay.com.
- Interfaced with multiple external APIs including Stripe, PayPal, Twilio, and Mailchimp.
Front-end Web Developer2013 - 2016Landsberry & James
- Created a .NET back end supplying JSON data through WebAPI servers via Ajax to single-page web apps.
- Developed a web app for a display of television, print, and radio advertisement video, images, and details. For use by clients to develop advertising campaigns.
- Developed an interactive HTML page builder linked to L&J data.
- Developed a web app for Seven television network admin and advertisement spot pricing. Comprised of three apps written in Backbone.js.
Web Developer2013 - 2013Creative Licence Digital
- Developed an iPad app for tobacco sales representatives to present and collect information on customer preferences and transmit data for market analysis.
- Developed a website for Cracka Wines.
- Worked on a responsive mobile app for Greys Online.
Front-end Web Developer2012 - 2013Incentivated
- Wrote a mobile app for arrivals and departures at Luton airport.
- Developed the Froglife Dragon Finder iOS app for reporting sightings of UK wildlife.
- Created an iPad app for promoting Tesco club card.
Web Developer2012 - 2012Mass Media Studios
- Added SEO features to the Betta electrical website.
- Wrote intranet using Ektron CMS for AIHW.
- Wrote a microsite for Audi using Backbone.js.
- Wrote a web survey and promotion pages for Unilever products.
- Added functionality to the Unity water site.
iOS and Web Developer2011 - 2011Randstad
- Developed a mobile version of the Randstad website.
- Developed a native iOS iPhone job search app.
- Developed a Windows Silverlight phone job search app.
- Added new features to the Randstad website.
Application Developer2008 - 2010Health Communication Network
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, XML, Entity Framework, C#
- Added new features and maintenance of Medical Director software.
- Worked in a small team with a highly managed project schedule in an agile development environment.
- Contributed to interface design, database design, electronic prescriptions, document handling, barcode generation, COM plugins, and localization.
Software Engineer2000 - 2005Deutsche Bank
Technologies: Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), C++
- Developed applications for derivatives trading. The system is used internally by traders throughout the world.
- Developed Windows user interfaces including client-server communication between Windows clients and Unix servers using sockets, threads, and transfer of XML data.
- Contributed to the whole SDLC including specifications, object-oriented design, software development, UAT, documentation, and support.