Founder and Lead Developer2015 - 2019Mod Picker, LLC
- Built a private RESTful API back end in Ruby on Rails using MySQL as the database and Devise for authentication. Created a public-facing API to be consumed by other developers using API tokens.
- Designed a database schema with 79 tables and 149 relationships.
- Developed an AngularJS front-end single-page application from the ground up with 104 directives, 69 services, and 74 views.
- Created a JSON templating library build off of ActiveModel serialization.
- Produced 25 index pages with hundreds of filters and dozens of sorting options.
- Created a dynamic AngularJS data table display system for sorting and displaying data based on simple column configuration.
- Designed a tagging system that allows crowd-sourced tagging of content with searching, allowing users to find content that excludes or includes certain tags.
- Created a grid and list-based drag-and-drop mod list management tool, with built-in recognition and automatic resolution options for ordering and compatibility issues.
- Developed a desktop application in C# for generating analyses of video game modifications to Bethesda games, including analysis of file structure, nested archive contents, and Bethesda plugin files.
- Built a DLL with Delphi, wrapping around an existing codebase to generate reports on Bethesda plugin files.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Click-Thru Consulting
Technologies: CanCanCan, MySQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Built a platform for managing clients with Ruby on Rails.
- Worked with client to create a MySQL database with a dozen tables.
- Devised a three-role system for clients, client service representatives, and platform administrators with CanCanCan.
- Designed an automatic mailer so that representatives could start the process of signing a client up for a service quickly and easily.
- Developed a fully dynamic system for creating and managing services so that platform administrators could add/remove services as needed without requiring the help of a developer.
Software Development Intern2015 - 2015Invoca, LLC
Technologies: DataTables, jQuery, Backbone.js
- Contributed to Backdraft, a wrapper around Backbone.js providing jQuery DataTable integration and plugin framework.
- Collaborated with a scrum team to evaluate and track user stories through development.
- Participated in a company hackathon; my team won first place for creating a new reporting system.