Founder and Lead Developer2015 - PRESENTMod Picker, LLC
- Registered an LLC in the state of California. Managed independent contractors, created a business plan, and worked with a lawyer to legally establish the company.
- Built a private RESTful API back-end in Ruby on Rails using MySQL as the database and Devise for authentication. Created a public-facing API to be consumed by other developers using API tokens.
- Designed a database schema with 79 tables and 149 relationships.
- Developed an AngularJS front-end single-page application from the ground up with 104 directives, 69 services, and 74 views.
- Created a JSON templating library building off of ActiveModel serialization.
- Engineered a factory to generate index pages given configuration including filter prototypes, with pagination and dynamic URL parameter serialization and deserialization.
- Produced 25 index pages with hundreds of filters and dozens of sorting options.
- Created a dynamic AngularJS data table display system for sorting and displaying data based on simple column configuration.
- Designed a tagging system which allows crowd-sourced tagging of content, with searching allowing users to find content that excludes or includes certain tags.
- Created a grid and list based drag-and-drop mod list management tool, with built in recognition and automatic resolution options for ordering and compatibility issues.
- Built a DLL with Delphi wrapping around an existing application, xEdit, for the purpose of generating reports on Bethesda Plugin Files.
- Developed a desktop application in C# for generating analyses of video game modifications to Bethesda games, including analysis of file structure, nested archive contents, and Bethesda Plugin Files.
- [In progress] Creating a payment system to tap into PayPal's Express Checkout API.
- [In progress] Developing a desktop application to automate the download, set up, and configuration of a Mod Picker mod list.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Click-Thru Consulting
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MySQL, CanCanCan
- Built a platform for managing clients with Ruby on Rails.
- Worked with client to create a MySQL database with a dozen tables.
- Devised a three role system for clients, client service representatives, and platform administrators with CanCanCan.
- Designed an automatic mailer so representatives could start the process of signing a client up for a service quickly and easily.
- Developed a fully dynamic system for creating and managing services so platform administrators could add/remove services as needed without requiring the help of a developer.
Software Development Intern2015 - 2015Invoca, LLC
Technologies: Backdraft, Backbone, jQuery, DataTables
- Contributed to Backdraft, a wrapper around Backbone providing jQuery DataTable integration and plugin framework.
- Collaborated with a SCRUM team to evaluate and track user stories through development.
- Participated in a company hackathon, my team won first place for creating a new reporting system.