Verified Expert in Engineering
Slack, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), GitHub, Jira
The most amazing...
...projects I've developed are software solutions for companies like IBM and Viacom; millions of people use those applications on a daily basis.
- Developed and integrated interactive elements into large-scaled media and entertainment platforms.
- Utilized SendGrid, IBM Cloud, AWS, and so on to develop, implement, and deploy software solutions.
- Maintained and improved custom web frameworks for big enterprises.
Smash Reality, Inc.
- Developed and architected independently mobile responsive front-end applications and customer portals from scratch with cross-browser compatibility, accessibility, and best optimization techniques.
- Provided top-notch code for performant software solutions that are now being used by thousands of B2C and B2B companies.
- Created progressive web applications (PWA) for clients in an effort to reduce development costs and help clients achieve maximum productivity.
The Front End of a Customer Portal
I was the main architect on this year-long project from start to finish. My main responsibility was to guide the back end team in designing APIs and helping other front-end developers. The customer portal is currently being used by more than 1,000 B2B enterprises.
Tech Stack: React, Material-UI, Redux, Styled Components and DevExtreme Libraries
MUI (Material UI), Next.js, React Native, Redux
React, Node.js, GitHub API, React Redux, DevExtreme
Webpack, Slack, GitHub, Jira, SendGrid
Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Gatsby, Styled-components, Prismic, IBM Cloud
Advanced Diploma in Computer Programming
Georgian College of Applied Science - Barrie, ON, Canada
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Amazon Web Services