Salesforce Developer | Architect2020 - PRESENTSelf-employed
Technologies: Apex, Salesforce, Blackthorn Payments, Architecture, Lightning Components, Salesforce Lightning, Health Cloud, Salesforce Community, Salesforce Apex
- Migrated a therapy practice's legacy CRM to Salesforce Health Cloud. Due to the data model of the original CRM, discoveries and thorough data mapping sessions were conducted to prevent any data loss through the migration.
- Designed custom process workflows to increase productivity across the client services, accounting, marketing, and therapy departments. As a result, the number of clicks and manual steps was drastically reduced with their new Salesforce experience.
- Developed a scheduling and payment system using Blackhorn Payments, Lightning Scheduler, REST APIs, and Lightning Web Components. Internal and external users could now book and pay for an appointment online in just four clicks.
- Designed custom apex-sharing to ensure uncompromised security. A client could see multiple therapists, but each therapist should only be able to access their own client's appointments. The custom-sharing design upholds the privacy of every client.
- Launched a secure self-service appointment booking and payment system by using Experience Sites. Clients can log in to the Salesforce Experience Site, complete forms, and book appointments.
- Designed an automatic payment system to automatically charge a client's credit card the day before their appointment. This drastically increased productivity for the accounting department, reduced A/R by 80%, and provided convenience for clients.
Salesforce Delivery Manager2021 - 2022NuAge Experts
Technologies: Salesforce, Management, Blackthorn Payments, Field Service Lightning, Field Service Mobile, Health Cloud, Salesforce Community, Salesforce Experience Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Scheduler
- Increased Salesforce implementations by monitoring ongoing projects and developing course correction plans that involved working with project teams and clients.
- Served as a subject matter expert for declarative automation best practices for the project team of 14. Reviewed organization, architecture, and business process design to ensure scalability and ease of use for clients.
- Increased the delivery manager productivity and project monitoring accuracy by implementing new standards and processes, resulting in 12 hours of productivity saved each week across a team of six managers.