Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a highly available payment gateway for a leading financial service in Bangladesh capable of handling very large requests daily.
Full-stack Developer for Energy Startup
Peak Power Inc.
- Converted their legacy PHP services into Java microservices.
- Implemented customer portal back end with Express.js.
- Changed manual actions to the automatic scheduler using AWS SQS.
Leading Logistics Support Company
- Implemented microservice endpoints for the client to build their integration platform.
- Built the admin portal using React hooks from scratch.
- Extracted useful information from large XML requests into JSON using a MapStruct library and vice versa.
- Converted a traditional endpoint to a reactive endpoint using a Spring reactor for better performance.
Software Engineer (R&D)
Kona Software Lab, Ltd.
- Designed, implemented, and led multiple microservice components of the Laototo Lottery Game in Laos. Implemented the refund and SMS gateway services from scratch and oversaw the reward management service.
- Developed the back end of a payment gateway service for Nagad, one of the country's largest mobile financial service providers.
- Helped the front-end team by fixing bugs and implemented new pages in the customer website for the lottery game.
- Singlehandedly transformed a gigantic codebase from Spring Boot 1.4 to Spring Boot 2.0. The microservice ecosystem has 30+ independent services.
- Worked directly in the user management service at Kona Card, an emerging fintech solution in South Korea.
- Converted an existing Android and iOS app to a hybrid app in Xamarin, a C#-based cross-platform mobile framework following the MVVM pattern in MVVMCross.
- Built a POC project in Xamarin, which helps the company confirm a deal with the client using FreshMVVM.
- Built an Android app for the QA team to test a third-party SDK.
- Worked in the early stage of the company and converted UX design to pixel-perfect React components.
- Implemented a notification service for both front and back end, on the website.
- Created an efficient job scheduler for adding a large number of promotion coupons into the system.
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Worked as a teaching assistant for course material including structured programming languages, data structures, and algorithms.
- Assisted the course teacher in lab classes and prepared lab exam questions.
- Evaluated theory and lab exam sheets for the students.
Aprio Board Meeting App
Lao Toto Lottery Game
Spring Boot, Spring, Express.js, Swagger, Hibernate
React, REST APIs, Node.js, Socket.IO
Competitive Programming, Mathematics, Algorithms, Data Structures, Axios, Web Security, GitHub Actions
IntelliJ IDEA, Gradle, RabbitMQ, Confluence, MQTT, IntelliJ, Jira, CircleCI, Jenkins
REST, Microservices Architecture, Microservices, RESTful Development
Linux, Android, Xamarin, Docker, Firebase, Oracle, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes
Oracle SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached, Spring Data JPA
Master's Degree in Computer Science
University of Minnesota - Duluth, MN, USA
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
Shahjalal University Of Science And Technology - Sylhet, Bangladesh