HTML Developer HubSpot2018 - PRESENTBravely
Technologies: CSS, HTML, Sketch, HubSpot Email, Templates, Email Clients
- Created HTML/CSS templates from Sketch in Hubspot.
- Built responsive email templates.
- Developed Hubspot templates.
Production Artist Developer2017 - 2018ASLA
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Photoshop, jQuery
- Updated over 300 pages of a detailed professional awards site.
- Batched, cropped, and optimized over 1,000 images for web production.
- Updated another site called the student awards site.
- Followed Excel documentation and updates.
UI Developer/Front-end Developer2017 - 2018ABIA
Technologies: Sketch, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Responsive Development, UI Development and Design
- Created UI sketch designs, concepts, and prototypes for Insurance Coverages Interactive.
- Implemented and supported things for the marketing team.
- Worked with the back-end developer to implement code.
UI Developer2017 - 2017ApexHealth
Technologies: HTML, Sketch 3.0
- Designed wireframes.
- Handled UX design.
- Built Drupal, HTML, and CSS templates.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2017ASLA Professional and Awards Sites
Technologies: Photoshop, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Content, Excel
- Developed front-end features.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017SAF
- Created interactive prototypes from InVision/Sketch designs using Bootstrap.
- Created responsive Mandrill templates.
- Developed in Agile using the Jira ticketing system for task management.
- Worked with AngularJS developers for implementation of front-end website components and style guide.
- Worked on a financial/investor platform.
- Built Node.js and React app templates.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Jake & Company
Technologies: WordPress, Bootstrap, Responsive Design
- Implemented WordPress plugins in HTML/CSS/PHP.
- Handled responsive design for iPhone and iPad.
- Handled Bootstrap themes and front-end development.
- Handled project management with Trello.
- Implemented cross-browser testing.
Front-end Developer/Web Designer2015 - 2016TapMyTrees
- Converted a Yahoo site into a Shopify eCommerce site.
- Redesigned the Yahoo site into a Shopify theme site.
- Implemented social media APIs.
- Handled troubleshooting and business analysis.
- Handled project management and estimations with Trello.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2016Event Clinics
Technologies: BitBucket, MVC, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS
- Implemented responsive design with Bootstrap.
- Formatted UX/UI using HTML, CSS, and Less.
- Handled cross-browser testing.
UI/UX & Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Five Pane
Technologies: Photoshop, CSS, HTML
- Used Photoshop, HTML, and CSS to implement flat designs and various functionalities.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2015Rxante
- Worked with Photoshop.
- Handled interactive prototyping of UX/UI design.
- Handled Drupal theming and templates.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2014Workalytics
- Developed responsive wireframes/prototypes using HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, and PHP.
- Implemented cross-browser testing for capability.
- Creating a modern, flat UI.
- Used GitHub for version control.
- Handled responsive mobile, desktop, and iPad/tablet development.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2014NextLevelObjects (Contract)
Technologies: HTML, CSS, jQuery, ZURB Foundation
- Created responsive prototype templates for an eCommerce Office Supplies Site.
- Handled maintenance updates for tabs and image sliders using jQuery.
- Implemented graphic design updates for images using Photoshop.
- Used ZURB Foundation mobile-first responsive development.
UI/Front-end Developer2013 - 2014Arhaus Furniture
- Implemented A/B testing using Optimizely.
- Implemented Jobvite, an Arhaus career site for application tracking for human resources.
- Worked with a team to implement an internal SPA with templates using Knockout.js.
- Supported email blast templates and campaigns.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2013AllPlayers.com
Technologies: Drupal, Foundation.Zurb, Bootstrap, PHP
- Took mockups and other designs and applied them to the web site.
- Created wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specifications, working prototypes, and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
- Used Sass and responsive front-end frameworks including Foundation and Bootstrap.
- Processed and customized Drupal themes. Used a GitHub subversion control system for Agile development and scrums.
Web Developer, User Interface Developer (Contractor)2012 - 2012CoSource | Briteskies | Kay Jewelers
- Used PHPStorm 3.0.2 and a Git version control system for collaborative development.
- Converted PSD into HTML templates.
- Found solutions for UI features and functionality not included in the original brand guidelines for eCommerce development.
- Created documentation for user stories for content management systems to implement templates for an eCommerce site.
Coordinator of Interactive Web Services2009 - 2012Summa Health System
Technologies: Drupal, Content Management System, SharePoint, Dkcontent Systems, Jahia
- Created a prototype cross-device mobile web application using open source tools, including iWebkit themes (Drupal) and a mobile development theme in CSS and HTML.
- Implemented MVC wireframing and flowchart processes with interactive organization of web concepts and usability.
- Assessed requirements and developed, implemented, and tested the web product.
- Met with shareholders to obtain requirements for site and development phases before launching the site.
- Updated, tested, debugged, and published pages.
- Handled technical writing and trained users how to use the content management tool to make regular updates.
- Found and integrated new solutions and new web technologies.
- Supported the marketing team with interactive web services for marketing campaigns.
- Created an eCommerce Oracle shopping cart using ASPX.NET.
- Developed an eCommerce module into Summa’s classes and programs website.
- Handled analytics reviewing and reporting on metrics and provided strategic recommendations based on data using Google Analytics and web trends.
- Implemented SEO using web analytics tools like Google Local Business Center, including registering business locations.
- Supported marketing campaigns and initiatives, including HTML newsletters, sending e-blasts (MailChimp), and page optimization with SEO keywords.
Web Production Artist (Cleveland Clinic)2008 - 2009Creative Group - Contractor
Technologies: SharePoint, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Edited style and consistency throughout the website of the nation's number one hospital.
- Updating, tested, debugged, and published pages.
- Used Adobe Photoshop to slice/crop and resize images.
- Maintained the website, updated pages, handled forms, and worked with taxonomy and troubleshooting.
- Created applications using Moss Windows XP, Taxonomy, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Outlook, HTML, and forms in InfoPath.
Web Administrator2008 - 2008J. Marco Catalog, Inc.
- Handled web development and the design implementation of a website using Smarty Code, PHP, and templates.
- Developed web administration services to create and code email campaign promotions for customers using CV3 e-blast.
- Produced an eCommerce website.
- Updated sales, prices, and sections.
- Reviewed analytics, reported on metrics, and provided strategic recommendations based on data using Google Analytics and web trends.
- Worked as an analytics specialist, reviewing and reporting on metrics and providing strategic recommendations based on data using Google Analytics.
- Used Crystal Reports to update products.
- Implemented email blast campaigns.