Senior UI Technical Lead2020 - PRESENTHCL Technologies
- Created components using Salesforce Admin, Photoshop, Sketch 3.0, and InVision app with the Inspect tool, tested classic emails with Salesforce Admin, and created email templates for email marketing using Email on Acid, Litmus, and HTML Email Check.
- Learned and applied Adobe Target for A/B optimization testing with the Penfed product commercial team.
Production Artist Developer2017 - 2020ASLA
Technologies: Dropbox, GitHub, jQuery, Adobe Photoshop, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML
- Updated over 300 pages of a detailed professional awards site using HTML, CSS, and Photoshop.
- Batched, cropped, and optimized over 1,000 images with Adobe Photoshop for web production.
- Updated another site called the Student Awards site.
- Followed Excel documentation for process and updates.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Conduent
Technologies: Visual Studio, Material Design, iOS, React, CSS, HTML, GitHub
- Worked on a team with Apple for Simulator.
- Created documentation for a use case to implement React Redux.
- Helped with interview questions for senior leads to hire new developers for Redux.
Shopify Developer2018 - 2018EZsnapCovers
Technologies: Shopify Plus, Shopify, GitHub
- Developed and launched a Shopify store.
Email HTML CSS HubSpot Developer2018 - 2018Bravely
Technologies: Clients, Templates, Email, HubSpot, Sketch, HTML, CSS, GitHub
- Created HTML/CSS Email templates from Sketch in HubSpot for a major healthcare fortune 500 company.
- Built responsive HubSpot responsive email templates.
- Tested and validated HubSpot reusable email templates.
UI Developer/Front-end Developer2017 - 2018ABIA
Technologies: UI Design, UI Development, Responsive Development, CSS, HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, GitHub
- Created UI sketch designs, concepts, and prototypes for Insurance Coverages Interactive.
- Implemented and supported things for the marketing team.
- Worked with the back-end developer to implement code.
UI Developer2017 - 2017ApexHealth
Technologies: Sketch, HTML, GitHub
- Designed wireframes.
- Handled UX design.
- Built Drupal, HTML, and CSS templates.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2017ASLA Professional and Awards Sites
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, Content, jQuery, CSS, HTML, Adobe Photoshop, GitHub
- Developed front-end features.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017SAF
- Created interactive prototypes from InVision/Sketch designs using Bootstrap.
- Created responsive Mandrill templates.
- Developed in Agile using the Jira ticketing system for task management.
- Worked with AngularJS developers for implementation of front-end website components and style guide.
- Worked on a financial/investor platform.
- Built Node.js and React app templates.
Shopify Front-end Developer/Web Designer2015 - 2017TapMyTrees
- Converted a Yahoo site into a Shopify eCommerce Plus site.
- Redesigned the Yahoo site into a Shopify theme site.
- Implemented social media APIs.
- Handled troubleshooting and business analysis.
- Handled project management and estimations with Trello.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Jake & Company
Technologies: Responsive Design, Bootstrap, WordPress, GitHub
- Implemented WordPress plugins in HTML/CSS/PHP.
- Handled responsive design for iPhone and iPad.
- Handled Bootstrap themes and front-end development.
- Handled project management with Trello.
- Implemented cross-browser testing.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2016Event Clinics
Technologies: CSS, HTML, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Bitbucket, GitHub
- Implemented responsive design with Bootstrap.
- Formatted UX/UI using HTML, CSS, and Less.
- Handled cross-browser testing.
UI/UX & Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Five Pane
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, GitHub
- Used Photoshop, HTML, and CSS to implement flat designs and various functionalities.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2015Rxante
- Worked with Photoshop.
- Handled interactive prototyping of UX/UI design.
- Handled Drupal theming and templates.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2014Workalytics
- Developed responsive wireframes/prototypes using HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, and PHP.
- Implemented cross-browser testing for capability.
- Creating a modern, flat UI.
- Used GitHub for version control.
- Handled responsive mobile, desktop, and iPad/tablet development.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2014NextLevelObjects (Contract)
Technologies: ZURB Foundation, jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Created responsive prototype templates for an eCommerce office supplies site.
- Handled maintenance updates for tabs and image sliders using jQuery.
- Implemented graphic design updates for images using Photoshop.
- Used ZURB Foundation mobile-first responsive development.
UI/Front-end Developer2013 - 2014Arhaus Furniture
- Implemented A/B testing using Optimizely.
- Implemented Jobvite, an Arhaus career site for application tracking for human resources.
- Worked with a team to implement an internal SPA with templates using Knockout.js.
- Supported email blast templates and campaigns.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2013AllPlayers.com
Technologies: PHP, Bootstrap, ZURB Foundation, Drupal
- Took mockups and other designs and applied them to the web site.
- Created wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specifications, working prototypes, and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
- Used Sass and responsive front-end frameworks including Foundation and Bootstrap.
- Processed and customized Drupal themes. Used a GitHub subversion control system for Agile development and scrums.
Web Developer, User Interface Developer (Contractor)2012 - 2012CoSource | Briteskies | Kay Jewelers
- Used PHPStorm 3.0.2 and a Git version control system for collaborative development.
- Converted PSD into HTML templates.
- Found solutions for UI features and functionality not included in the original brand guidelines for eCommerce development.
- Created documentation for user stories for content management systems to implement templates for an eCommerce site.
Coordinator of Interactive Web Services2009 - 2012Summa Health System
Technologies: Jahia, SharePoint, Content Management Systems (CMS), Drupal
- Created a prototype cross-device mobile web application using open source tools, including iWebkit themes (Drupal) and a mobile development theme in CSS and HTML.
- Implemented MVC wireframing and flowchart processes with interactive organization of web concepts and usability.
- Assessed requirements and developed, implemented, and tested the web product.
- Met with shareholders to obtain requirements for site and development phases before launching the site.
- Updated, tested, debugged, and published pages.
- Handled technical writing and trained users how to use the content management tool to make regular updates.
- Found and integrated new solutions and new web technologies.
- Supported the marketing team with interactive web services for marketing campaigns.
- Created an eCommerce Oracle shopping cart using ASPX.NET.
- Developed an eCommerce module into Summa’s classes and programs website.
- Handled analytics reviewing and reporting on metrics and provided strategic recommendations based on data using Google Analytics and web trends.
- Implemented SEO using web analytics tools like Google Local Business Center, including registering business locations.
- Supported marketing campaigns and initiatives, including HTML newsletters, sending e-blasts (Mailchimp), and page optimization with SEO keywords.
Web Production Artist (Cleveland Clinic)2008 - 2009Creative Group - Contractor
Technologies: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, SharePoint
- Edited style and consistency throughout the website of the nation's number one hospital.
- Updating, tested, debugged, and published pages.
- Used Adobe Photoshop to slice/crop and resize images.
- Maintained the website, updated pages, handled forms, and worked with taxonomy and troubleshooting.
- Created applications using Moss Windows XP, Taxonomy, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Outlook, HTML, and forms in InfoPath.
Web Administrator2008 - 2008J. Marco Catalog, Inc.
- Handled web development and the design implementation of a website using Smarty Code, PHP, and templates.
- Developed web administration services to create and code email campaign promotions for customers using CV3 e-blast.
- Produced an eCommerce website.
- Updated sales, prices, and sections.
- Reviewed analytics, reported on metrics, and provided strategic recommendations based on data using Google Analytics and web trends.
- Worked as an analytics specialist, reviewing and reporting on metrics and providing strategic recommendations based on data using Google Analytics.
- Used Crystal Reports to update products.
- Implemented email blast campaigns.