Verified Expert in Engineering
Tasha is a creative and efficient developer with a true passion for developing websites. She has 16 years of experience and skills in solving problems and implementing web and mobile development strategies. Tasha has created successful websites of varying sizes and implemented several eCommerce solutions.
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is responsive front-end development for major corporations in various fields. I created and designed a free library for CSS buttons.
Senior UI Technical Lead
- Created components using Salesforce Admin, Photoshop, Sketch 3.0, and InVision app with the Inspect tool, tested classic emails with Salesforce Admin, and created email templates for email marketing using Email on Acid, Litmus, and HTML Email Check.
- Learned and applied Adobe Target for A/B optimization testing with the Penfed product commercial team.
- Contributed to Google Analytics conversion for events, tracking, reports, and G4 setup.
- Handled the Mailchimp story for email templates and workflow automation.
- Implemented an HTML tracking ID for CTA clicks through event tracking.
Senior Web Content Specialist (Drupal)
- Issued an accessibility certificate for 508 compliance specifically targeting screen readers.
- Implemented ANDI accessibility standards and testing tools. Conducted interviews with prospective candidates for future roles.
HubSpot CMS UI Developer
- Implemented Figma designs in HubSpot. Created an interactive credit card widget in HubSpot.
- Delivered HubSpot pages earlier than expected with satisfaction.
Production Artist Developer
- Updated over 300 pages of a detailed professional awards site using HTML, CSS, and Photoshop.
- Batched, cropped, and optimized over 1,000 images with Adobe Photoshop for web production.
- Updated another site called the Student Awards site.
- Followed Excel documentation for process and updates.
Email HubSpot Developer
- Created HTML/CSS email templates from Sketch in HubSpot for a major healthcare fortune 500 company.
- Built responsive HubSpot email templates.
- Tested and validated HubSpot reusable email templates.
- Conducted Shopify theming and Shopify app installation and setup. Developed and launched a Shopify store.
- Made recommendations and helped increase conversation and conducted training on how to use a Shopify store.
- Trained staff on how to manage and update Shopify admin.
- Designed wireframes.
- Handled UX design.
- Built Drupal, HTML, and CSS templates.
ASLA Professional and Awards Sites
- Developed front-end features.
- Created interactive prototypes from InVision/Sketch designs using Bootstrap.
- Made responsive Mandrill templates.
- Developed in Agile using the Jira ticketing system for task management.
- Worked with AngularJS developers for implementation of front-end website components and style guide.
- Worked on a financial/investor platform.
- Built Node.js and React app templates.
Shopify Front-end Developer/Web Designer
- Converted a Yahoo site into a Shopify eCommerce Plus site.
- Redesigned the Yahoo site into a Shopify theme site.
- Implemented social media APIs.
- Handled troubleshooting and business analysis.
- Handled project management and estimations with Trello.
Jake & Company
- Implemented WordPress plugins in HTML/CSS/PHP.
- Handled responsive design for iPhone and iPad.
- Handled Bootstrap themes and front-end development.
- Managed projects using Trello.
- Implemented cross-browser testing.
- Implemented responsive design with Bootstrap.
- Formatted UX/UI using HTML, CSS, and Less.
- Handled cross-browser testing.
UI/UX & Front-end Developer
- Used Photoshop, HTML, and CSS to implement flat designs and various functionalities.
Drupal UI Developer and UI Designer
- Created high-fidelity wireframes and translated designs for Drupal based on the requirements.
- Coded templates in PHP for Drupal theming and pair programming with back-end developers.
- Handled maintenance and UI updates in agile development.
- Developed responsive wireframes/prototypes using HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, and PHP.
- Implemented cross-browser testing for capability.
- Created a modern, flat UI.
- Used GitHub for version control.
- Handled responsive mobile, desktop, and iPad/tablet development.
- Created responsive prototype templates for an eCommerce office supplies site.
- Handled maintenance updates for tabs and image sliders using jQuery.
- Implemented graphic design updates for images using Photoshop.
- Used ZURB Foundation mobile-first responsive development.
- Implemented A/B testing using Optimizely.
- Implemented Jobvite, an Arhaus career site for application tracking for human resources.
- Worked with a team to implement an internal SPA with templates using Knockout.js.
- Supported email blast templates and campaigns.
- Took mockups and other designs and applied them to the web site.
- Created wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specifications, working prototypes, and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
- Used Sass and responsive front-end frameworks including Foundation and Bootstrap.
- Processed and customized Drupal themes. Used a GitHub subversion control system for Agile development and scrums.
Web Developer, User Interface Developer (Contractor)
CoSource | Briteskies | Kay Jewelers
- Used PHPStorm 3.0.2 and a Git version control system for collaborative development.
- Converted PSD into HTML templates.
- Found solutions for UI features and functionality not included in the original brand guidelines for eCommerce development.
- Created documentation for user stories for content management systems to implement templates for an eCommerce site.
Coordinator of Interactive Web Services
Summa Health System
- Created a prototype cross-device mobile web application using open source tools, including iWebkit themes (Drupal) and a mobile development theme in CSS and HTML.
- Implemented MVC wireframing and flowchart processes with interactive organization of web concepts and usability.
- Assessed requirements and developed, implemented, and tested the web product.
- Met with shareholders to obtain requirements for site and development phases before launching the site.
- Updated, tested, debugged, and published pages.
- Handled technical writing and trained users how to use the content management tool to make regular updates.
- Found and integrated new solutions and new web technologies.
- Supported the marketing team with interactive web services for marketing campaigns.
- Created an eCommerce Oracle shopping cart using ASPX.NET.
- Developed an eCommerce module into Summa’s classes and programs website.
- Handled analytics reviewing and reporting on metrics and provided strategic recommendations based on data using Google Analytics and web trends.
- Implemented SEO using web analytics tools like Google Local Business Center, including registering business locations.
- Supported marketing campaigns and initiatives, including HTML newsletters, sending e-blasts (Mailchimp), and page optimization with SEO keywords.
Web Production Artist (Cleveland Clinic)
Creative Group - Contractor
- Edited style and consistency throughout the website of the nation's number one hospital.
- Updated, tested, debugged, and published pages.
- Used Adobe Photoshop to slice/crop and resize images.
- Maintained the website, updated pages, handled forms, and worked with taxonomy and troubleshooting.
- Created applications using Moss Windows XP, Taxonomy, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Outlook, HTML, and forms in InfoPath.
J. Marco Catalog, Inc.
- Handled web development and the design implementation of a website using Smarty Code, PHP, and templates.
- Developed web administration services to create and code email campaign promotions for customers using CV3 e-blast.
- Produced an eCommerce website.
- Updated sales, prices, and sections.
- Reviewed analytics, reported on metrics, and provided strategic recommendations based on data using Google Analytics and web trends.
- Worked as an analytics specialist, reviewing and reporting on metrics and providing strategic recommendations based on data using Google Analytics.
- Used Crystal Reports to update products.
- Implemented email blast campaigns.
AllPlayers - Redesign
AllPlayers - USARugby Stats Projecthttps://github.com/tbrookman/USARugby-Stats/branches
Arhaus Jewels Site - Redesign
Kay Jewelers Project
Crystal Clinic Orthopedic Websitehttp://www.crystalclinic.com/
Summa Health Systemhttp://www.summahealth.org
Flat CSS Buttons
WordPress - Amazon Affiliate
WordPress - Blog
Five Pane - UI/UX Design
Shopify - Tap My Treeshttp://www.tapmytrees.com/
Spaarks WordPress Design
The Pursuit of Happiness after a Divorce
Bootstrap, ZURB Foundation, .NET, Smarty, Twig, Razor, ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails (RoR), ASP.NET MVC 3, ASP.NET MVC, Knockout (Knockout.js)
jQuery, jQuery UI, React, Google AdWords, Modernizr, Chart.js, Stripe, EJS, Atomic CSS
Mailchimp, Adobe Dreamweaver, Crystal Reports, Pivotal Tracker, Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio 2012, GitHub, Sublime Text, Jira, SharePoint Designer, Jahia, Flash, Microsoft Outlook, Visual Studio, Bitbucket, Sketch, Microsoft Excel, Shopify Plus, MAMP, Sequel Pro, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Litmus, Email on Acid, Sketch 4, NPM, BrowserStack, Balsamiq, Figma
Responsive Web Design (RWD), Agile Software Development, Responsive Development, UI Design, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Model View Controller (MVC), Templating
Shopify, Drupal, NetBeans, WordPress, iOS, Android, MacOS, PC, Windows, SharePoint, OS X, Mandrill, Dropbox, Visual Studio 2016, Drupal 8
eCommerce, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Front-end, Squarespace, Front-end Development, Shopify Theme, Shopify Customizations, Content Management Systems (CMS), Microsoft Servers, Responsive Design, UI Development, Content, HubSpot, Email, Templates, Clients, Material Design, Salesforce.com Administration, Storybook, InVision App, A/B Testing, Responsive UI, WCAG 2, Web UI, Bootstrap 4, HubSpot Marketing Hub, Accessibility
Associate's Degree in Applied Science Information Technology Web Development
ITT Technical Institute - Strongsville, Ohio