Gameplay Programmer2017 - PRESENTUbisoft Bordeaux
- Programmed gameplay mechanisms in C++.
System Analyst2014 - 2015Suati
Technologies: C#, MSBuild, TFS, SQL Server, Oracle, Windows Forms, Jira
- Created a library for importing and exporting an SQL server and Oracle database with a command line.
- Helped build a tool that can download source code and build, execute, restore, create, and migrate that code to a database (using the library created), published web applications, and web services.
- Maintained a manual and documentation for the tool.
- Created a tab library for Windows Forms that is compatible with .NET 4.5.
- Migrated the main product from .NET 3.5 to .NET 4.5 with pre-analysis and without any unexpected errors.
Game Developer2014 - 2014Manifesto Games
- Supported an application to create interactive children's books.
- Implemented an interactive animated series for children, available on iPad and Android tablets.
- Began building an application to create audio books capable of adding text and synchronizing audio.
Web Developer2011 - 2012FAST
- Supported a web system project to store ideas inside the company.
- Helped create a management system and image bank.
- Created a small application for automating the creation of data by using the interface of the system.
- Executed, created, and updated test cases.
- Created a web service and management system for parking places, which shows a map of all the spaces and their status (free, occupied, VIP).