- Applications Engineer2016 - PRESENTBlue Acorn
- Built a payment gateway module and corresponding back-end module to manage payments.
- Implemented the SureTax API.
- Senior Web Developer2014 - 2016Cobble Hill
Technologies: LAMP Stack, WordPress, Magento, LESS, Sass, wooCommerce
- Built a Magento 1.9.1 site to replace the client's 1.6.0 version, tripling their eCommerce profits year over year.
- Built two extremely successful wooCommerce sites for small brands, helping them increase sales and revenue.
- Built a boilerplate theme for WordPress sites.
- Managed and built server architecture for over 20 clients.
- Built a real estate website using third party API's from scratch.
- Worked with Mailchimp, Emma, Sharpspring, and other third-party marketing APIs.
- Web Developer2013 - 2014Blue Key
Technologies: LAMP Stack, WordPress, Kenticom Ruby on Rails
- Built enterprise-grade sites for clients using Kentico.
- Created a web app that allowed users to seek and sell used CATERPILLAR machinery.
- Developed a monitoring app for all sites within the Bluekey organization to monitor uptime on Ruby on Rails.
- Honed skills in the Kentico platform, C#, and .NET.
- Front-end Developer2011 - 2013The Design Group
- Built an application on WordPress that allowed users to subscribe to DoD and NASA news.
- Created a multi-site platform for a restaurant chain with 8 different restaurants using child themes and third-party APIs.
- Honed WordPress, Git, CodeIgniter, and Google Maps API skills.