- Computer Graphics Consultant2018 - PRESENTEverThread
Technologies: Unity, Unreal Engine 4
- Wrote technical specifications for several image processing algorithms.
- Designed an image processing pipeline architecture within the constraints of the current system.
- Designed a rendering pipeline architecture within the constraints of the current system.
- Founder2015 - PRESENTEruption Games
Technologies: Unity, C#
- Developed a PC/Console four-player couch co-op top down twin-stick shooter.
- Designed game modes, weapons, and other gameplay mechanics.
- Designed user flows and worked closely with graphic designers to make sure that the UI design fits both the flows and the visual identity of the product.
- Worked closely with graphic artists, giving direction and guidelines for the shaping of the visual identity of the product.
- Collected feedback from over 200 players.
- Lead Unity Developer2017 - 2017Dimension.ai
- Implemented a multi-agent simulator in Unity with several different agent types.
- Implemented sensor simulators based on the documentation provided by the client.
- Upgraded the architecture to support multiple user controlled agents via network (Both TCP and UDP).
- Implemented a client app in Unity for controlling all of the agent types.
- Implemented visualizations for all the sensor data.
- Wrote detailed documentation of the architecture of the system.
- Started as the first developer on the simulator, handling project scope and integration as the team grew, eventually ramping up the next lead developer before the end of the engagement.
- Contract Developer2016 - 2017GuidiGo
- Implemented several AR experiences for the Google Tango platform including 3D puzzle solving, navigation, and on-device object positioning.
- Assisted in creating navigational and orientational UX/UI for AR experiences.
- Tech Lead2016 - 2016Mad Head Games
Technologies: Unreal Engine 4
- Recruited and successfully mentored a junior programmer.
- Managed the development of the technical side of the project.
- Heavily influenced the game design and visual identity of the project.
- Site Reliability Engineering Intern2014 - 2014
- Created a service that aids in detection of "queries of death" in Dremel.
- Learned about Google technologies and methodologies.