Founder2015 - PRESENTEruption Games
Technologies: C#, Unity
- Developed Tank Spank—a PC/console four-player couch co-op top-down twin-stick shooter.
- Designed user flows and worked closely with graphic designers to make sure that the UI design fits both the flows and the visual identity of the product.
- Worked closely with graphic artists, giving direction and guidelines for the shaping of the visual identity of the product.
- Collected feedback from over 200 players.
- Designed game modes, weapons, and other gameplay mechanics.
- Developed Eclidus. an iOS/Android twisty puzzle game inspired by the Rubik's Cube that sold over 2,000 units.
- Designed multiple twisty puzzles through many iteration cycles.
Unity Game Designer2021 - 2021Scopely
Technologies: Unity, Game Design
- Built a prototype for an experimental game mode of the current game.
- Analyzed gameplay features and their short-term and long-term impact on the game. Explored and suggested alternatives.
- Created multiple toggleable systems allowing the prototype to be quickly customized to explore different loops and goals during stakeholder presentations and playtesting.
VR Developer2020 - 2021RCAD Pty Ltd
- Developed a system that creates meshes out of vertex data with world space UV tiling and seamless mesh to mesh intersection.
- Handled the implementation of a multitude of mesh generation geometry algorithms.
- Implemented the VR systems for exploring the generated content and real-time interaction and material modifications.
Freelance WebGL Developer2019 - 2019Inside Conference
- Developed the main gimmick visual effect of the website.
- Implemented real-time GPU simulated particles with seamless interpolation.
- Used a three-layer rendering approach utilizing rendering particle positions and colors to textures and then rendering the final result using the previous two textures.
Business Analyst2018 - 2019Smart Code House
Technologies: Business Analysis
- Helped stakeholders structure and solidify their understanding of current products.
- Transformed stakeholder requests into implementable and consistent use cases.
- Coordinated with the development team to keep the complexity of requirements manageable.
- Managed the scope of the project and assisted stakeholders in pivoting where needed.
- Created the specification for the proof of concept prototype.
Senior Unity3D Engineer2018 - 2018Cortina Productions
Technologies: C#, Unity
- Helped optimize UX flows and implemented an 88" screen multi-user touch experience that integrated with both a museum-wide CMS and a visitor face recognition system.
- Implemented a meme creation touch experience that integrated with the museum-wide CMS and visitor systems, handling meme creation as well as takeaway asset generation and uploading.
- Implemented a multi-display media player that used aggregated social media feed and CMS as its source.
- Maintained and updated several experiences during periods of absence of developers in charge.
Computer Graphics Consultant2018 - 2018EverThread
Technologies: Unreal Engine 4, Unity
- Wrote technical specifications for several image processing algorithms.
- Designed an image processing pipeline architecture within the constraints of the current system.
- Designed a rendering pipeline architecture within the constraints of the current system.
Lead Unity Developer2017 - 2017Dimension.ai
- Implemented a multi-agent simulator in Unity with several different agent types.
- Implemented sensor simulators based on the documentation provided by the client.
- Upgraded the architecture to support multiple user controlled agents via network (Both TCP and UDP).
- Implemented a client app in Unity for controlling all of the agent types.
- Implemented visualizations for all the sensor data.
- Wrote detailed documentation of the architecture of the system.
- Started as the first developer on the simulator, handling project scope and integration as the team grew, eventually ramping up the next lead developer before the end of the engagement.
Contract Developer2016 - 2017GuidiGo
- Implemented several AR experiences for the Google Tango platform including 3D puzzle solving, navigation, and on-device object positioning.
- Assisted in creating navigational and orientational UX/UI for AR experiences.
Game Designer2016 - 2016Mad Head Games
Technologies: Unreal Engine 4
- Created feature specification documents for Pagan Online.
- Designed and coordinated the implementation of multiple game features with the development team on Pagan Online.
- Assisted in the production by organizing and writing tasks for a multidisciplinary ten-person team. Wrote tasks for 3D environment artists, character artists, animators, VFX artists, engineers, and sound designers.
- Aided the marketing team in presenting the first public build of the game.
Site Reliability Engineering Intern2014 - 2014
- Created a service that aids in detection of "queries of death" in Dremel.
- Learned about Google technologies and methodologies.