Computer Graphics Consultant2018 - PRESENTEverThread
Technologies: Unity, Unreal Engine 4
- Wrote technical specifications for several image processing algorithms.
- Designed an image processing pipeline architecture within the constraints of the current system.
- Designed a rendering pipeline architecture within the constraints of the current system.
Founder2015 - PRESENTEruption Games
Technologies: Unity, C#
- Developed a PC/Console four-player couch co-op top down twin-stick shooter.
- Designed game modes, weapons, and other gameplay mechanics.
- Designed user flows and worked closely with graphic designers to make sure that the UI design fits both the flows and the visual identity of the product.
- Worked closely with graphic artists, giving direction and guidelines for the shaping of the visual identity of the product.
- Collected feedback from over 200 players.
Lead Unity Developer2017 - 2017Dimension.ai
- Implemented a multi-agent simulator in Unity with several different agent types.
- Implemented sensor simulators based on the documentation provided by the client.
- Upgraded the architecture to support multiple user controlled agents via network (Both TCP and UDP).
- Implemented a client app in Unity for controlling all of the agent types.
- Implemented visualizations for all the sensor data.
- Wrote detailed documentation of the architecture of the system.
- Started as the first developer on the simulator, handling project scope and integration as the team grew, eventually ramping up the next lead developer before the end of the engagement.
Contract Developer2016 - 2017GuidiGo
- Implemented several AR experiences for the Google Tango platform including 3D puzzle solving, navigation, and on-device object positioning.
- Assisted in creating navigational and orientational UX/UI for AR experiences.
Tech Lead2016 - 2016Mad Head Games
Technologies: Unreal Engine 4
- Recruited and successfully mentored a junior programmer.
- Managed the development of the technical side of the project.
- Heavily influenced the game design and visual identity of the project.
Site Reliability Engineering Intern2014 - 2014
- Created a service that aids in detection of "queries of death" in Dremel.
- Learned about Google technologies and methodologies.