C++ Developer2016 - PRESENTCroteam
Technologies: C++, Playstation, Xbox
- Ported two games from PC to PS4 and Xbox.
- Contributed to multiplayer, save game, achievements, leaderboard, and other features required for each of the consoles.
C++ Developer2014 - PRESENTEnvox Lab
Technologies: C++, STL, Boost, Windows
- Worked on a distributed and scalable call center application in C++, STL, and Boost.
- Provided support for hundreds of servers and thousands of agents.
- Used the SIP protocol for session establishment.
- Worked asynchronously in a multithreaded environment.
C++ Developer2013 - 2014InfoSec Global
Technologies: C++, STL, Boost, OpenSSL, Linux, Blackberry 10 OS
- Developed a secure VoIP framework and protocol by using OpenSSL, C++, STL, and Boost.
- Used the Elliptic Curve Diffie Hellman algorithm for shared key exchange.
- Used AES 256, RSA 2048, SHA 256 and X509 certificates.
- Used a proprietary protocol for establishing a secure connection and audio transfer.
- Used TCP and UDP protocols for message transfer.
CEO, Founder2011 - 2014Vatlab
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, PHP
- Developed my own toolkit for Facebook development in ASP.NET and PHP.
- Sold thousands of licenses for other developers and companies.
- Facilitated an unlimited license purchase by Epic Games Inc. (Unreal Engine).
- Worked as a consultant for Epic Games, Ferrari World, and other companies.
C++ Developer2008 - 2011AVL
Technologies: C++, STL, INtime OS, Windows
- Created software used for testing of car engine prototypes of famous vendors (Mazda, Audi, Ferrari, etc.).
- Worked with C++, STL, and Boost on embedded real-time OS and Windows.
- Developed components working at 10k Hz inside a multi-threaded environment.
- Allowed shared memory and OS messages to be used for communication between 2 operating systems.
- Implemented design patterns, UML design and verification, unit tests, and code reviews.
Java Developer2007 - 2008RAO
Technologies: Java, JSF, Hibernate, Oracle
- Worked on a central parking management system and company web portal.
- Used Java Server Faces as a web framework, Hibernate as a data access layer, and Oracle 11.
C++ Developer2004 - 2006Ericsson
Technologies: C++, STL, TCP/IP, OS Delta, Linux
- Developed a VoIP gateway, specifically H.323 and SIP protocols.
- Used C++ and STL on embedded real-time OS.
- Used TCP/IP (including UDP) extensively on high call frequency.
- Received numerous awards (monthly bonuses and salary increase) for my achievements at work.
- Mentored and supervised seven new employees to bring them on-board with C++, TCP/IP, OS, and VoIP.