C++ Developer in Zagreb, Croatia
C++ Developer2016 - PRESENTCroteam
Technologies: C++, Playstation, Xbox
- Ported two games from PC to PS4 and Xbox.
- Contributed to multiplayer, save game, achievements, leaderboard, and other features required for each of the consoles.
C++ Developer2014 - PRESENTEnvox Lab
Technologies: C++, STL, Boost, Windows
- Worked on a distributed and scalable call center application in C++, STL, and Boost.
- Provided support for hundreds of servers and thousands of agents.
- Used the SIP protocol for session establishment.
- Worked asynchronously in a multithreaded environment.
C++ Developer2013 - 2014InfoSec Global
Technologies: C++, STL, Boost, OpenSSL, Linux, Blackberry 10 OS
- Developed a secure VoIP framework and protocol by using OpenSSL, C++, STL, and Boost.
- Used the Elliptic Curve Diffie Hellman algorithm for shared key exchange.
- Used AES 256, RSA 2048, SHA 256 and X509 certificates.
- Used a proprietary protocol for establishing a secure connection and audio transfer.
- Used TCP and UDP protocols for message transfer.
CEO, Founder2011 - 2014Vatlab
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, PHP
- Developed my own toolkit for Facebook development in ASP.NET and PHP.
- Sold thousands of licenses for other developers and companies.
- Facilitated an unlimited license purchase by Epic Games Inc. (Unreal Engine).
- Worked as a consultant for Epic Games, Ferrari World, and other companies.
C++ Developer2008 - 2011AVL
Technologies: C++, STL, INtime OS, Windows
- Created software used for testing of car engine prototypes of famous vendors (Mazda, Audi, Ferrari, etc.).
- Worked with C++, STL, and Boost on embedded real-time OS and Windows.
- Developed components working at 10k Hz inside a multi-threaded environment.
- Allowed shared memory and OS messages to be used for communication between 2 operating systems.
- Implemented design patterns, UML design and verification, unit tests, and code reviews.
Java Developer2007 - 2008RAO
Technologies: Java, JSF, Hibernate, Oracle
- Worked on a central parking management system and company web portal.
- Used Java Server Faces as a web framework, Hibernate as a data access layer, and Oracle 11.
C++ Developer2004 - 2006Ericsson
Technologies: C++, STL, TCP/IP, OS Delta, Linux
- Developed a VoIP gateway, specifically H.323 and SIP protocols.
- Used C++ and STL on embedded real-time OS.
- Used TCP/IP (including UDP) extensively on high call frequency.
- Received numerous awards (monthly bonuses and salary increase) for my achievements at work.
- Mentored and supervised seven new employees to bring them on-board with C++, TCP/IP, OS, and VoIP.
- Facebook Toolkits (Development)
Created a toolkit that simplifies and speeds up development of Facebook applications. The stable interface reduces maintenance efforts affected by frequent changes in the Facebook API. It received excellent feedback by numerous developers and companies, including Epic Games Inc.
- Chess Engine (Development)
I created my own artificial intelligence algorithm that was strong enough to win against most casual players (tested by my friends and myself).
- Operating System (Development)
Startup code written in the boot sector that is used for starting an OS. The file table is used to store information about file positions on the disk. It includes functions for storing files on a disk, deleting, and renaming. Executable files can be executed from a command prompt. It includes support for resident programs.
- Digital Circuits Simulator (Development)
This features two separate programs written in the C++ programming language, editor, and simulator. It supports basic logic gates, buses, special gates (one-way, two-way) and modules. It features acceleration of event-driven simulation based on usage of modules. It is tested on circuits of all complexities (from bistabil to simple microprocessor), and was suggested for a rectorial award.
- Top 10 Most Common C++ Mistakes That Developers Make (Publication)C++ is a general purpose programming language that offers great flexibility when it comes to system programming and application development. The language, however, comes with some pitfalls requiring attention from developers to ensure quality programming. This article explains how ten of the most common C++ developer mistakes can be avoided.
Libraries/APIsStandard Template Library (STL), Facebook API, OpenSSL, REST APIs
FrameworksASP.NET, NHibernate, Boost, Hibernate
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE, Subversion (SVN), Git, LINQ to SQL
ParadigmsDesign Patterns, Real-time Systems
OtherPS4, Xbox Live, Embedded Systems, TCP/IP, Multithreading, SIP
PlatformsXbox, Joomla, Android, Oracle, Linux, Windows, BlackBerry 10
StorageMicrosoft SQL Server, MySQL
- Master's degree in Computer Science1998 - 2004Zagreb University Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing - Zagreb, Croatia