- CEO2014 - PRESENTGILLBUS
Technologies: Node.js, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL, Google Cloud
- Developed a Global Distributed System for bus tickets.
- Designed the system architecture.
- Defined the project's goals and roadmap.
- Developed a ticket availability search API.
- Developed a system technology layer.
- CEO2012 - 2014IT-VIK LLC
Technologies: MS SQL, PostgreSQL, GreenPlum, OLAP services, C#, Java, Python, SQL
- Led an IT software development company.
- Built an analytical and reporting platform for trading enterprise.
- Developed an architecture and business logic layer for Enterprise Resource Planning System and Warehouse Management System.
- Handled server-side T-SQL stored procedures and triggers programming.
- Achieved a 2x performance improvement for a high loaded OLTP MS SQL database (35 companies on a single server).
- CTO2011 - 2014QUICKET GmbH
Technologies: Node.js, RabbitMQ, VoltDB, Python, C/C++, Objective-C, PostgreSQL
- System architecure design.
- Project management.
- Research in areas of connecting multiple airfare search API.
- Developed a multi-engine air tickets search with REST API for an online travel agency.
- Database design and data clearance.
- CIO2004 - 2012ASNOVA HOLDING
Technologies: .NET, C#, Visual Studio, T-SQL, MS SQL Server
- Led the architecture and system design of an ERP/EMS system for a trade enterprise.
- Developed business logic for purchasing financing and logistics processes with T-SQL stored procedures.
- Designed a desktop application for an ERP system with document processing, reporting, and OLTP analytical functionality.
- Created Excel-based analytical tools for OLTP/OLAP data processing.
- Hired, trained, and structured software and infrastructure engineers.
- Consultant, Independent Contractor2003 - 2009NewMBC
Technologies: C/C++, wxWidgets, Visual Studio, Microsoft SDKs, WM5/WM6
- Developed numerous libraries for processing media data in various formats: SWF (Adobe), WMV, MOV, WAV, and others with usage of open format documentation and vendor specific libraries.
- Created applications for capturing videos and stills from different video sources.
- Created desktop tools for media files browsing, displaying, editing, and publishing as a standalone part for web-based solutions.
- Developed media capturing and publishing tools for Windows-based mobile phones.
- Managed specification and requirements design.
- Software Engineer2001 - 2003Mel Mikroelektronik GmbH
Technologies: C++, MFC, Visual Studio, STL, DDK
- Implemented an automatic quality control solution for one of the Daimler-Chrysler's robotic lines (production of automatic transmissions) by reconstructing and analyzing the welding surface.
- Explored a quality control solution for the Siemens robotic line used in production of electrical connectors for the automotive industry.
- Developed a set of algorithms and libraries for different applied areas utilizing non-contact laser profile sensors.
- Developed a streaming video content processing solution.
- Designed and implemented a set of video content processing algorithms.