Salesforce Engineer2021 - PRESENTAustralia and New Zealand Banking Group
Technologies: Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Salesforce DX, Confluence, Jira, GitFlow, GitHub, Git
- Led a squad to deliver a new solution to assess and evaluate customer service processes.
- Participated in code review and contributed to the overall codebase.
- Collaborated with a team member to assist in the production release process.
- Mentored a junior team member to upskill their coding skills.
Salesforce Freelancer | Instructor2020 - PRESENTFreelancer
- Released 10+ online courses with 50+ students enrolled and became a top-rated instructor on a leading Salesforce learning platform in China.
- Taught Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC) for an officially registered Salesforce training partner.
Senior Salesforce Technical Consultant2020 - 2021GridX
- Trained internal developers to help them upskill and learn the latest Salesforce knowledge.
- Provided technical solutions to streamline internal development and deployment processes.
- Contributed to GridX's AppExchange app and built several reusable Lightning components using Lightning Web Components.
- Coordinated Salesforce teams across the world to deliver multiple projects to clients across the United States.
- Collaborated with back-end team in China to integrate GridX's native React app with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Experience Cloud.
Software Engineer2019 - 2021Open Universities Australia
- Collaborated with all members of the product team, including a product manager, business analyst, web developer, and testers, to develop Salesforce and integrations with other systems.
- Worked closely with Salesforce trade, including a business analyst, marketing consultant, administrator, and developer, to maintain and extend the Salesforce org and implementation.
- Assisted in the delivery of company-level products to external customers by working across product teams.
- Played a key role in delivering work products in 2-week sprints within an Agile environment.
- Developed Salesforce triggers, flows, integrations, and Lighting Web Components.
- Performed debugging, troubleshooting, and code reviews to maintain the codebase.
Salesforce Admin | Developer2017 - 2019getNEXT
- Performed system administration functions, including the configuration of Salesforce security settings, automation rules, custom objects and fields, email templates, system analysis, and reports.
- Customized and developed system components, using Apex API, triggers, flow, Visualforce pages, and Lightning Components.
- Configured and supported multiple Salesforce platforms simultaneously.
- Communicated with stakeholders about project progress, including the project manager, business analyst, senior developer, and clients.
- Delivered Salesforce training on both standard Salesforce functionality and custom configuration.
- Stayed current on how Salesforce integrates with other systems to make recommendations about potential integrations.
Data Analyst2016 - 2017Tabcorp
- Consulted with senior HR leaders to define and clean up the system data model.
- Collaborated with HR staff members to consolidate the HR system data.
- Improved the data quality and relationships of the overall HR system.