Senior .NET Developer2020 - 2022SBB Financial Analysis Oy
- Developed a corporate financial reporting web app from scratch. This app helps work with key financial values: analyze, enter, change import/export, create reports, etc.
- Worked closely with the client to collect all the requirements for the app and discuss new features and technical aspects.
- Contributed to the reports that the app provides: the reports are configurable, can have graphs, and can be printed or exported to PDF.
- Connected a Stripe payment system to collect payments for the app. It has several available subscription plans, and all Stripe details are fully configurable.
- Developed the back-end and front-end sides. Technically, this is a Blazor server-side app.
- Configured the system to make the app work on Azure and made it very easy for the client to upload and update the app on Azure.
- Helped the client start implementing new features in the app that I developed: reviewed his code, tested it, managed task list, etc. Now the client successfully works with the code and implements new features without my assistance.
Back-end Developer2018 - 2020Vyrty (Sync.md)
Technologies: SMS, Stripe, Twilio, Azure Logic Apps, Authentication, PDF, Azure Blobs, SQL, .NET Core, .NET, Back-end, Azure, ASP.NET MVC, API Development
- Developed REST back-end service for storing profile information, exchange documents, upload photos, and more.
- Implemented SMS messages from the back end for the end-users of a mobile app (using Twilio).
- Constructed a payment and subscription routine via Stripe.
- Implemented email, Slack, and SMS notifications.
- Enabled SignalR communication with the web front end.
- Developed an end-user password recovery process.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 20182Gis
Technologies: Cross-platform App Development, Algorithms, Python, Boost, Standard Template Library (STL), C++, Back-end
- Created a functionality for updating the data index file on end-user mobile devices.
- Reinvented a system for keeping record text information in a more compact way.
- Developed a Python utility to test a text search library on a huge amount of data (~20 million records).
- Led the data index update integration processes.
- Improved the Visual Studio build time of the project by using a common PCH file via GYP settings.
- Worked on memory leaks and performance issues.
- Created a WKT parser that outperformed the existing one and improved data index file building time.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Omnom
Technologies: EPOS, Software, POS, JSON, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), .NET
- Created a C#-distributed app that communicated via TCP/IP to its parts and via JSON/REST to a back-end.
- Developed a POS software (iiko) extension that collects and sends order information to the server.
- Built a Win Service that added QR codes into a client's receipt while the POS software was printing it.
- Deployed and supported the whole system in restaurants.
- Taught restaurant staff to work with the system.
Project Manager2013 - 2014DataEast
Technologies: .NET, Cross-platform App Development, Algorithms, Low-level Programming, C++
- Created a testing tool for the Dijkstra algorithm with a bunch of data.
- Helped to release the first version of the product.
- Led the working process, including the requirements, tasks, bugs tracking, and team management.
Software Engineer2006 - 2014DataEast
Technologies: Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), Windows Forms (WinForms), WinAPI, GIS, .NET, ArcObjects, COM, C++, Algorithms
- Created new features with a base on C++ COM objects and UI on .NET; the features were developed on top of an ArcObjects library.
- Developed a new method for the calculation of the number of people living in any chosen area based on the existing population data.
- Found and fixed several memory leaks.
- Worked much on the performance of the report creation to enhance the end-user experience.