Verified Expert in Engineering
Vladimir is a dedicated and results-oriented .NET developer who likes to be part of a successful and productive community. He has worked on a variety of projects, from image manipulation to CMS feature development and more. He's always looking to expand his skills and work with new and interesting projects.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Visual Studio 2017, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded was a program to solve a chess puzzle up to mate in 3. The largest challenge was the performance.
Expert Angular JS Developer
OmniCX Digital, Ltd. (via Toptal)
- Created an Android application using Ionic framework.
- Developed a reusable file manager that was used across multiple projects.
- Developed an enhanced file upload into Azure Blob storage that pushes data in chunks as data arrives.
- Completed a feature for managing content via drag-n-drop.
- Developed a complex product editing from in Vue.js.
Xamarin Developer with UI Experience
Triad Fitness Group (via Toptal)
- Designed and developed an advanced UI for the application.
- Improved the performance and enhanced the communication with the server.
- Developed several complex reusable controls.
- Integrated YouTube API in a highly interactive way.
- Integrated multimedia controls in the application.
Select Quote (via Toptal)
- Migrated existing ASP.NET application into a Node.js microservice.
- Build a solid and reliable architecture.
- Implemented the connectivity to SQL Server.
- Consumed secured WCF service.
- Populated the codebase with an extensive JSDoc comments for better readability.
BoostLingo (via Toptal)
- Developed multiple features for Xamarin native iOS and Android.
- Triage of bugs and finding root causes.
- Worked with synchronization of the web application and mobile devices using multiple channels.
- Worked with various features of voice and video communication.
- Extended scheduling and matching system of the platform.
Senior .NET Developer
- Architected several projects from top to bottom.
- Worked with image manipulation extensively using ImageMagick.
- Created a complex role-based authentication system using OWIN.
- Optimized performance using various tools.
- Carried out sessions with peers to exchange the experience.
- Migrated an ASP.NET Web Forms application into MVC.
- Contributed to multiple projects in Node.js.
- Designed the UI in Angular 2 for multiple projects.
- Developed a full-featured application with WebAPI, web UI and Android/iOS apps (Xamarin).
- Finalized several WPF and WinForms applications.
- Developed sections of the application in AngularJS.
- Implemented new features in the back and front end in ASP.NET MVC.
- Extended the desktop application in WPF with consumption of an API.
- Migrated SQL Server stored procedures into Entity Framework.
- Set up the unit testing section to the application BLL.
8 Queens Chessboard Problem Solver
Was developed using ASP.NET and Angular.
Mobile Questionnaire Application
The back-end of the application was developed in Node.js and exposed RESTful API to the mobile clients.
Desktop application for Cloud Backup
ASP.NET MVC CMS
ASP.NET Core, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), AngularJS, Angular, Ionic, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms
Windows Forms (WinForms), Node.js, jQuery, Web API, Vue, Xamarin.iOS
Agile Software Development, Concurrent Programming, Test-driven Deployment
Oracle, Windows, Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Xamarin, Azure Functions
SQL Server 2017, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Azure Blobs, PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
WCF Web Services, Xamarin.Forms, Programming
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Software and Operating Systems
Tashkent University of Information Technologies - Tashkent
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring