Salesforce Technical Consultant2016 - PRESENTGroundswell Cloud Solutions
Technologies: Ant, Jenkins, Salesforce Development Community (SFDC), Community Clouds, APIs, Salesforce, Lightning Components, Visualforce, SOQL, Apex, Force.com
- Communicated daily with clients (requirements gathering sessions, working sessions). Documented technical requirements based on these meetings. Presented various solutions and provided a recommended approach.
- Contributed as part of a development team. Implemented requirements for customers using Salesforce platform (declarative customizations, APEX, lightning components, Visualforce).
- Created technical design for several major project areas (e.g. data model for hierarchical account structure, email framework for community users leveraging parallel batch processing and Gmail API, multiple integrations with client’s master system). Presented proposed solutions at internal architecture review board and in front of client’s technical team and stakeholders.
- Served as a project technical lead – oversaw the development team and carried out code reviews to ensure high quality (coding best practices, performance, and security).
- Acted as the deployment manager for multiple projects - responsible for the lifecycle of the project including production deployments. Designed and implemented sandbox strategy and CI/CD flow using Jenkins, Ant & sfdx.
- Took ownership for several projects including on-time high-quality delivery and continuous support.
Software Engineer2014 - 2016ESET
Technologies: Jira, TFS, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Web API, SOAP, REST, Web Services, C#, .NET
- Contributed as part of a back-end team responsible for developing a licensing system built on .Net Framework as a web application with API for partners.
- Developed part of a new web services API (REST) and maintained legacy one (SOAP).
- Oversawr changes in business logic based on requirements from partners or internal back office team.
- Provided support for partners worldwide for licensing related issues and requests.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Engineer2014 - 2014Accenture Technology Solutions
- Worked with MS CRM 2011 and MS CRM 2013, both on-premise and online and also with RescoMobile mobile client for MS CRM.
- Contributed to the application maintenance team for MS CRM – 3 rd level support team.
CRM Developer2012 - 2014Accenture Technology Solutions
Technologies: HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Subversion (SVN), SQL, Siebel, Siebel CRM
- Developed and configured Siebel application for major telecommunication provider.
- Analyzed and created solution proposals based on client’s requirements.
- Prepared and executed unit and integration tests.
- Customized Siebel desktop application with multilingual deployments for different countries.