- Senior Program ManagerMicrosoft2008 - 2014
Technologies: C#, WCF, PowerShell, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint
- Revolutionized SharePoint online service management. Identified, planned, designed, and delivered enterprise class data center monitoring, diagnostics, and manual and automated issue recovery, on call rotation management solutions (o365 is SMB SaaS serving 1 million+ users per day).
- Implemented and used usage instrumentation and big data analysis, stakeholder and partner requirement management, investment prioritization, feature design, and high level architecture.
- Managed solution roll out, presentations, newsletters, marketing collateral, and portal development. Performed cross-organizational coordination and VP-level strategy reviews.
- Created a highly available service diagnostics console on SOA architecture (Merlin) used by 350 engineers per day. Provided real-time access to big data (200TB / day) for service investigation, analysis, and recovery.
- Implemented professional data center management software that improved service availability by 75% and reduced manual change implementation by 80% (Joblets).
- Delivered FISMA and Chinese government compliant service management software.
- Enabled automated investigation and problem resolution (reduced service outages from days of SLA missed to <15 min recovery times).
- Lead Software DeveloperSogeti Consulting2005 - 2008
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, BizTalk
- Managed the development of a front-office internet application in a MS CMS and SharePoint 2003 portal system environment.
- Refined intake and development on a procedural level including project initiation, planning, and controlling.
- Reviewed and approved business requirements, specifications, and technical designs.
- Collaborated with business managers/engineers to build consensus around architectural solutions.
- Implemented a customer-facing front-end system for a major insurance company.
- Oversaw a team SharePoint implementation for a multi-national company.
- Led the project to create a cross-departmental knowledge management system for a global investment bank.
- Senior Software DeveloperXeed Marketing2002 - 2005
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, Adobe PDF
- Performed extensive coding in Microsoft .NET (C#, ASP.NET) in a web-based environment. Designed and reviewed high-level architecture and the design of solution components.
- Communicated with businesses to identify high-level and detailed requirements.
- Directed the team of onsite and offshore developers. Led through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Led projects from concept through completion. Liaised with project managers, business stakeholders, QA, and other team members.
- Designed and implemented marketing collateral management and a template-based advertising publishing portal for Mitsubishi, Nissan, MG Rover, Citroen, and the Profile Tire Center.
- Software DeveloperAdis Retail2000 - 2002
Technologies: VB6, SQL, VB.NET, Access
- Implemented complex technical solutions.
- Prototyped a visual configuration tool.
- Created a website for an asset movement display.
- Designed a middle tier framework for flexible architecture, usable on servers worldwide.
- Produced several retail data analysis tools, a Unix to Windows software conversion tool, and an asset management website.