Verified Expert in Engineering
Yohanes is a full-stack software engineer bringing a blend of technical and consulting experience to the table. He is adaptable and collaborative, and he enjoys understanding and solving users' problems. His expertise includes front-end and back-end programming (especially with web technologies like React and PHP), business requirements and specifications, DevOps, and project management.
Docker, Visual Studio, OS X
The most amazing...
...and lucrative thing I've built is a full-featured eCommerce management system created from scratch.
- Worked closely with Product and Design to launch, improve, and maintain Android and iOS apps.
- Owned international-specific features and bugs. Managed communication with the central team and ensured timely implementations and fixes.
- Wrote several modules to interface between React Native and native SDKs.
- Owned API endpoints consumed by mobile apps.
- Implemented internal tracking across web, apps, Google AMP, and FBIA.
Full-stack Software Engineer
IRVINS Salted Egg
- Worked very closely with related departments to build an end-to-end suite of eCommerce applications.
- Built a RESTful API to support decoupled and microservices architecture.
- Initiated and set up Ci/CD pipelines.
- Led a team of four engineers to build an eCommerce front end with Vue.js.
- Managed projects, ensuring timely and quality delivery with available resources.
Founder, Lead Developer & Trainer, Project Manager
- Found new clients and worked with them from requirements, planning, and production to maintenance.
- Trained intern and junior programmers on Drupal and Laravel.
- Managed an in-house team and outsourced design freelancers.
Senior Developer Project Lead
- Led the development of a Drupal builder and themer.
- Headed up a team of four programmers.
Kommercio eCommerce System
It has all necessary eCommerce features:
- Order management
- Catalog management
- Discount and coupon management
- Customer management
- Stock management
- CMS: Page, menu, blog, banner, gallery
Ahok-Djarot - Jakarta Government Election Campaign
- Donation reconciliation back-office
- Election day vote entry system
- Election day real-time count
I developed a custom eCommerce site to accommodate the above needs. The back-end is also designed to input orders from offline channels.
All these orders are then translated into a daily production schedule, reports and an Excel-replacement database of orders.
Technologies: Laravel, Bootstrap, jQuery
Holbrook Class Management
- Program (course)
When a student wants to enroll in a program, the system has to find the days of the week when an instructor (who has their own personal availabilty) and classrooms are available.
Every component is related to the other; thus, it makes the design of the application and DB challenging.
Technologies: Symfony 2, Bootstrap
Unlike standard eCommerce projects, Kamaratih's customers have an option to make apparel using the purchased item. Customers are offered many apparel models, and they are able to input their body measurements as well.
This site has been running solid for five years, and had undergone three major redesigns. The most notable features are customer loyalty points every time they shop and synced stocks between the online and offline POS.
Luna Luna Collectionhttp://lunalunacollection.com
Technology: Drupal 7
Technologies: Laravel 5, Foundation, jQuery
Technologies: Laravel 5, Bootstrap, jQuery
Laison by Aurelias
Technologies: WooCommerce, Bootstrap
Laravel, React Native, Bootstrap, ZURB Foundation, Symfony
Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
Drupal, WordPress, DigitalOcean, OS X, Docker
React Redux, jQuery, React, Vue, Node.js
MySQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Visual Studio, Jenkins, Composer, Git, NPM, Webpack 2
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Multimeda Design
Raffles Design Institute - Singapore