Database Consultant2015 - PRESENTSpringpoint Technologies
Technologies: SQL Server, SSRS, TFS
- Created SSRS reports.
- Worked with the client to understand database layout (including Kronos) and the location of data.
- Archived legacy reporting solutions and migrated to the current server.
- Optimized existing reports and SQL stored procedures.
- Consulted and offered advice with clients for best reporting practices.
Database Consultant2015 - 2016Robert Half Technology SPS Program
Technologies: SQL Server, SSRS, Oracle, TFS, SSIS
- Migrated legacy Actuate and MS Access reporting to Oracle stored procedures.
- Created an SSRS reporting solution.
- Consulted and offered advice to clients on best reporting practices.
- Taught myself Oracle to optimize stored procedures and reporting.
- Worked with clients to understand data to quickly generate stored procedures and reports.
Database Developer2010 - 2015Realpage, Inc.
Technologies: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal
- Created highly complex SSIS packages using various data transformations like conditional splitting, For Each loops, multi-casting, merging, derived column conversions, parallel processing, and script components.
- Redesigned and completely revamped mapping of department transactions for internal billing products.
- Fine-tuned various procedures and reports generated by current and former colleagues using SQL 2008/2012 and provided better logic for current projects.
- Developed reports using SSRS and suggested templates for the reports project.
- Taught myself Crystal to improve and maintain historic reports.
Information Services Team Lead2007 - 2010MOSAIC
Technologies: SQL, Access, DTS packages
- Led or contributed to various service groups within IS to support program operations in web-based and handheld technology environments.
- Understood program operation/utilizing proprietary software applications and mainstream technologies such as MS SQL Server, MS Access, DTS packages, and T-SQL.
- Created a staging database for temporary processing of data, consolidating data, and loading into a target database using ad-hoc queries.
- Worked on the migration of DTS to SSIS packages.
- Created reports and deployed them to handheld devices using propriety software.