Verified Expert in Engineering
MacOS, Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, Jira, Tailwind CSS, Unit Testing
The most amazing...
...high-speed eCommerce platform I built was for a mobile phone manufacturing company where the number of orders generated per second exceeds 50,000.
- Developed a service that automatically obtains product details through barcodes or product descriptions. It means that retailers do not need to enter detailed product information themselves.
- Implemented the API service that automatically binds product images and product pages via OCR.
- Implemented the store's template system, allowing customers to quickly deploy the website and list products through existing templates.
- Implemented the development of a large-traffic data API and a single server that can process more than 10,000 real-time data per minute.
- Participated in the development of a financing platform application for the Australian market. Completed multiple third-party services development for financial institutions.
- Delivered a dynamically configurable discount and reward system for eCommerce platforms. Users can quickly create discount and point rules for products through the background DSL.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Developed the entire order system of the application integrated multiple payment methods, including Stripe, PayPal, and Braintree.
- Implemented a unified authentication solution for different web servers. Multiple applications can share the registration and authentication.
- Oversaw the creation and maintenance of the company's AWS cloud server cluster.
Senior Web Developer
- Released our eCommerce app released, reaching the top three in the Apple Store Life category in Taiwan.
- Led a team to design and develop the company's web server framework based on Ruby.
- Oversaw the architecture of the eCommerce server. Created, tracked, and tested ticket development through project management tools.
- Developed a high-speed eCommerce platform for OEM mobile phone companies. The number of orders generated per second exceeds 50,000.
I was the principal engineer for Lodex and built the main structure of the front end and back end.
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby on Rails 4, Bootstrap, Express.js, Capybara, Redux, Tailwind CSS, Ember.js
React, Node.js, Backbone.js, REST APIs, EJS, jQuery, React Redux, Vue, Backbone.Marionette, Antd, Stripe
RSpec, Git, GitHub, Webpack, Spree, Slack, Mocha, Zoom, Jira
Unit Testing, Software Testing, Human-computer Interaction (HCI)
MacOS, Sideqik, Ubuntu Linux, Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, Amazon Web Services (AWS), New Relic
PostgreSQL, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, Memcached
CSS5, Full-stack, Back-end, WebSockets, Full-stack Development, Software Engineering, APIs, SEO Tools, Software Analysis, Pub/Sub, Google Meet, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Planning
Master's Degree in Computer Science
University of Wollongong - Wollongong, NSW, Australia