Software Engineer2020 - 2021Myfoodlink
Technologies: Vue, Ruby on Rails (RoR), MongoDB, CSS, SEO Tools, APIs, Ubuntu, Redis, Software Analysis, Software Testing, Human-computer Interaction (HCI), HTML, HTML5, Back-end, CSS5, GraphQL, Mocha, Haml, GitHub, Git, Node.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS), TypeScript, WebSockets, Pub/Sub, Stripe, Full-stack, Unit Testing, Sideqik, MySQL, jQuery
- Developed a service that automatically obtains product details through barcodes or product descriptions. It means that retailers do not need to enter detailed product information themselves.
- Implemented the API service that automatically binds product images and product pages via OCR.
- Implemented the store's template system, allowing customers to quickly deploy the website and list products through existing templates.
Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2019Sentia Australia
- Implemented the development of a large-traffic data API and a single server that can process more than 10,000 real-time data per minute.
- Participated in the development of a financing platform application for the Australian market. Completed multiple third-party services development for financial institutions.
- Delivered a dynamically configurable discount and reward system for eCommerce platforms. Users can quickly create discount and point rules for products through the background DSL.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2013 - 2015Stylesaint
Technologies: Backbone.js, Backbone.Marionette, Ruby on Rails (RoR), PostgreSQL, New Relic, CSS, APIs, AWS, Redis, Software Analysis, Software Testing, Human-computer Interaction (HCI), HTML, HTML5, Back-end, SQL, CSS5, GraphQL, MongoDB, Mocha, EJS, Haml, GitHub, Git, Node.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Spree, Stripe, Full-stack, Unit Testing, Sideqik, jQuery
- Developed the entire order system of the application integrated multiple payment methods, including Stripe, PayPal, and Braintree.
- Implemented a unified authentication solution for different web servers. Multiple applications can share the registration and authentication.
- Oversaw the creation and maintenance of the company's AWS cloud server cluster.
Senior Web Developer2011 - 2014Foxconn
Technologies: Node.js, Ruby, PostgreSQL, CentOS, APIs, Redis, Software Testing, Software Analysis, HTML, HTML5, Back-end, SQL, Full-stack, Unit Testing, Sideqik, MySQL, jQuery, Memcached
- Released our eCommerce app released, reaching the top three in the Apple Store Life category in Taiwan.
- Led a team to design and develop the company's web server framework based on Ruby.
- Oversaw the architecture of the eCommerce server. Created, tracked, and tested ticket development through project management tools.
- Developed a high-speed eCommerce platform for OEM mobile phone companies. The number of orders generated per second exceeds 50,000.