Sr. Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTSynergy Sports Tech
- Led the design of a MongoDB database system that successfully migrated data from an existing MySQL relational database which streamlined the data management processes.
- Conceptualized and built a software platform that was comprised of billions of database records (baseball and basketball statistics for multiple leagues), enabling accurate, responsive reporting.
- Led a team in various continuous improvement efforts to enhance the flexibility and robustness of reporting capabilities across multiple functions and APIs.
- Architected and developed a web-based real-time application that used baseball analytics and generated reports; it's powered by Angular 5 and ASP.NET Web API 2.
Sr. Software Engineer2015 - 2016UltraPlay
- Engineered several Angular 2-based interactive single-page applications that relate to online betting and game playing experience, resulting in a more responsive user experience.
- Devised and deployed Redis-based caching solution that generated 4X improved website speed.
- Leveraged third normal form (3NF) to optimize database structure, including queries and functions, designed to improve SQL Server database performance.
- Implemented secure payment methods into a system using numerous payment gateways.
Software Engineer | Engineering Manager2013 - 2015Medyear
- Built and maintained an API; I utilized the Web API platform that is designed for mobile applications.
- Effectively migrated from a NoSQL-based database (Sqrrl) solution to a SQL-based database (SQL server) environment to support future and current business needs.
- Effectively implemented a clustered database environment and failover system using Windows and SQL server; cluster included six interconnected computers to deliver maximum server performance and zero downtime.
- Developed 100+ pages of responsive website infrastructure using Twitter-Bootstrap, enabling improvements in usability and accessibility by end users.
Software Engineer2009 - 2013Quadevs
- Innovated a software platform designed to crawl the internet and locate the best fashion deals that matched the defined user requirements and budget.
- Developed an advanced interactive Node.js-based text and video chat, utilized by 5 million people monthly.
- Facilitated the use of cloud-based technologies to include AWS and Azure, popular APIs from Google and Facebook, and common payment gateways such as Authorize.Net and PayPal.