- Software EngineerSynergy Sports Tech2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: C#, .NET, MongoDB, MySQL, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Swagger
- Led the design of a MongoDB database system that successfully migrated data from an existing MySQL relational database—streamlining the data management processes.
- Conceptualized and built a software platform comprised of billions of database records (baseball and basketball statistics for multiple leagues)—enabling accurate, responsive reporting.
- Acted as the team lead for various continuous improvement efforts to enhance the flexibility and robustness of reporting capabilities across multiple functions.
- Software EngineerUltraPlay Ltd.2015 - 2016
- Devised and deployed a Redis-based caching solution that generated a four-time improvement in website speed.
- Engineered multiple single-page applications that connected with online betting experience—resulting in a more responsive user experience.
- Leveraged a third normal form (3NF) to optimize the database structure, including queries and functions—designed to improve SQL Server database performance.
- Implemented secure payment methods into the system using numerous payment gateways.
- Software Engineer | Engineering ManagerMedyear2013 - 2015
- Built and maintained an API utilizing the Web API platform designed for mobile applications.
- Migrated effectively from a NoSQL-based database (Sqrrl) solution to a SQL-based database (SQL server) environment to support future and current business needs.
- Implemented effectively a clustered database environment and failover system using a Windows and SQL server; the cluster included six interconnected computers to deliver maximum server performance and zero downtime.
- Developed 100+ pages of a responsive website infrastructure using Twitter-Bootstrap—enabling improvements in the usability and accessibility by end users.
- Software EngineerQuadevs2009 - 2013
- Innovated a software platform designed to crawl the entire Internet—locating best fashion deals that match user requirements and budget.
- Performed advanced development of an interactive Node.js-based text and video chat; utilized by 5 million people monthly.
- Facilitated cloud-based technologies to include AWS and Azure, popular APIs from Google and Facebook, and common payment gateways such as Authorize.Net and PayPal.