Verified Expert in Design
Abasifreke is a product designer with over 10 years of professional experience in product design and user experience research. He is passionate about creating quality products with good experiences aimed at solving problems and meeting user needs. In addition, he possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to make independent decisions and implement creative decisions based on research findings.
Lead Product Designer | Head of Design
- Interviewed and analyzed user research to implement solutions for features.
- Created the style guide and design language of the website and mobile applications.
- Spearheaded product concept development with the promotions team. Created a digital product brand, UX, and UI with early prototype deliverables going through higher-level approvals and feedback. Delivered design handoff for the development team.
Online Freelance Agency
- Ideated, produced, and presented design deliverables such as wireframes, user flows, and high-fidelity designs interactive designs.
- Collected, defined, and translated user requirements into project designs and implementation plans.
- Created eye-catching and functional digital design concepts across various platforms to strengthen the company brand and identity.
- Conducted user research and produced UX flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Obtained user data with analytics reporting, task analysis, and participatory design techniques and leveraged that data to create iterative improvements, increasing user satisfaction by 20%.
- Created interactive designs for complex web applications by way of page and user flow diagrams, site maps, and interactive wireframes in Pidoco.
- Carried out user research through targeted interviews and extensive usability testing before and after the redesign.
Senior Product Designer
- Conducted research about the latest UI/UX design trends.
- Collaborated with a remote team of six developers.
- Designed user testing prototypes based on persona research and analytics.
- Collaborated intensively with the art director, creating the strategy, concepts, and graphics for campaigns.
- Modernized the preexisting brand by strengthening its perception and brand value.
- Created the brand, art direction, and a complex social media platform.
Master's Degree in User Experience Design
Loughborough University - Loughborough, United Kingdom
Product Masterclass: How to Build Digital Product
Certificate in User Experience Design
University of Minnesota | via Coursera
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring