Verified Expert in Design
Alex is a certified UX expert and product leader who helps Fortune 500 companies, technology startups, and government institutions strategize UX and design UI software that is efficient, engaging, and easy to use. He has an extensive track record of creating highly usable and intuitive web applications used by the U.S. Air Force, the United States Navy, and over 100 financial institutions in the US and around the world, including some of the largest investment banks.
Silicon Valley Bank
- Worked directly with the design leadership and product stakeholders to provide end users with the best possible solutions.
- Strategized and designed a banking service from scratch to easily manage multiple accounts that the largest VC firms in the United States will use.
- Supported the team by taking over existing bank projects, coordinating efforts with PMs, and preparing everything for the launch.
- Contributed to the design system and developed several key user workflows that other team pods had adopted.
Head of User Experience
- Conducted customer interviews, synthesized the results, and defined product requirements.
- Outlined critical paths in the user’s journey. Discovered bottlenecks that inhibit the customer experience and fixed them.
- Helped the company raise $20 million in funding over the course of two years.
- Owned all platform innovations. Worked closely with the CPO to research, ideate, run pilots, and implement results for the product.
- Integrated a design-thinking mindset and best-in-class UX practices within the product design process.
- Ideated on core concepts through highly interactive design prototypes with key stakeholders.
- Iterated on the concepts and validated what works and what doesn't.
- Provided one-on-one online top industry training in UX design.
- Taught the fundamentals of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design.
- Educated students on the principles of user-centered design.
- Taught students how to ideate, scope, and prioritize product features that drive growth and delight users.
- Educated students on developing a strong visual design sense and defining visual and style guidelines for a company.
- Utilized design thinking to generate ideas and drive direction for solutions.
- Created, tested, and iterated on complex product prototypes.
- Delivered high-fidelity prototypes and design assets to the development teams.
- Studied and analyzed client products and provided recommendations for improving the customer experience.
Lead Graphic Designer
- Developed a corporate image for startups and local businesses.
- Contributed to projects ranging from corporate identity to outdoor advertising.
- Collaborated with clients and marketing team members on creating innovative campaigns and assets that drive results.
Certificate of Excellence in Disruptive Strategy
Harvard Business School - Online
Product Leader Certification (PLC)
Product School (Silicon Valley)
Certified Product Manager (PMC)
Product School (Silicon Valley)
UX Certification | UX Management Specialty
Nielsen Norman Group
Jobs-To-Be-Done (JTBD) + Outcome Driven Innovation (ODI) Masterclass
Digital Psychology Specialist
Design Thinking (Cooper)
Heuristic Analysis Frameworks for Conversion Optimization Audits
Psychology and Neuroscience for CRO
Mastering Business Models
Designing a Business
Harvard Business School
Mastering Value Propositions