Verified Expert in Design
Bree is a senior product/UX designer and design manager. She is a creative problem-solver with a decade of experience in all facets of digital and interactive design. She creates compelling an human-focused experiences delivered through clean, minimalist UI. She has worked on projects and teams of all sizes and takes a holistic approach to design balancing business and user goals with an eye toward the future.
Your Investment Style – Stock Watchlist Product
Key Operational Metrics
UXUI Design Consultant
- Worked directly with the CCO to design compelling user experiences and intuitive interfaces on mobile products.
- Designed the experience and interface of a mobile app controller for an IoT home device.
- Developed the buyer/seller experience for a book-selling marketplace app for university students.
Product, UXUI Design Consultant
- Developed product strategy and base MVP mobile travel application for families with special needs.
- Designed the app's core experience, features, and product road map.
- Designed UI guidelines and a set of screens for development.
- Designed complete identity and branding for AbeonTravel's business and services.
- Designed market and financial tools for Bloomberg Professional Mobile Suite.
- Worked closely with the Bloomberg design team to develop new features and tools for their industry-standard mobile applications.
- Led the effort of a team-wide modular design practice framework including developing and launching the first UXUI pattern library for Bloomberg's professional mobile platform.
- Designed a new core functionality feature for upcoming Samsung TouchWiz Android operating system update.
- Consulted on site first-time-visitor experience to improve sign-up rates and retention and reduce "bounce" points.
- Identified problems in the existing experience and offered recommendations to introduce a two-tier subscriber/membership system.
- Designed a new first-time-visitor experience from the ground up that engaged fresh visitors and encouraged signup.
- Designed and prototyped an improved interface and animated interface transitions.
- Developed product framework, feature set, and UX/UI for web-based 3D room configuration tool for an interior finishings/molding company.
- Designed a playful, interactive company history timeline for the company's rebrand launch.
- Designed the interface for a renowned NYC arena/entertainment center mobile payment app.
Lead Product, UXUI Design
- Developed an MVP and product feature set for a social philanthropy platform.
- Designed a social platform with game-like elements for millennials to engage in philanthropy in new ways.
- Designed UX and UI for an entire responsive web platform as well as product framework for future mobile applications.
- Designed graphics for continued social media campaigns.
UXUI, Interaction Lead
- Designed digital products and experiences within the agency for various companies and entrepreneurs.
- Designed product and experience for a class-scheduling, note-taking tablet application for high school and university students.
- Designed UX and UI for a calendar and notes mobile application for Exaclair.
- Designed a multi-platform (including Android and Google TV) experience for a movie and TV streaming platform.
First Impressions: A Guide to Onboarding UX
Creativity Exercises to Boost Your Designs
Future UI and the End of Design Sandboxes
How to Design Landing Pages That Convert
Prototype With Ease: An InVision Studio Tutorial
Stay Cool: How to Take Design Feedback Strategically
Customer Journey Maps: What They Are and How to Build One
Master of Fine Arts Degree in Design and Technology
Parsons - The New School for Design - New York