Verified Expert in Design
For over a decade, Charlotte has been honing her skills in the service of companies such as Inditex, Hugo Boss, Esprit, and KPN to design digital products and work on branding from both agency and client sides. Charlotte has taken part in building an on-demand video streaming platform within a cross-functional Agile team where she actively collaborated on customer experience and user research. More recently, Charlotte has led the design strategy and UX for a cross-platform hospitality job board.
- Led the UX strategy, user research, user experience design, user interface design. Was in charge of the hiring process for the design department, and I mentored several interns during that time working with Hosco.
- Spearheaded the UI from concept to delivery, including designing the component libraries of the web platform, iOS, and Android products.
- Defined, performed, and analyzed UX research (involving users and/or stakeholders).
- Created an Atomic Design library using React components with the front-end team.
- Created and led workshops to inform and educate within the company.
- Designed user flows, wireframes, prototypes, until final hand-over of the high-fidelity mockups.
UX UI Senior Designer
Fjord (Accenture Technology)
- Designed Jibo Robot body and eye interactions sequences.
- Designed Jibo Robot speech flows.
- Designed Jibo Robot screens.
- Wrote the speech for main and alternative flows.
Senior UI/UX Designer
Fjord (Accenture Digital)
- Designed a video streaming platform (responsive web browser version) in a cross-functional team.
- Updated designs and UX features of the native iOS and Android apps.
- Conducted research sessions with users (individual interviews and group sessions).
- Created flows, wireframes, and material design guidelines.
- Communicated with stakeholders to understand business priorities and feedback on designs.
Creative Brand Director
- Crafted the eCommerce design strategy and concepts for the brand, aligning with the Inditex group requirements as well. Managed the offline designer to align the brand identity with merchandising, building, and decoration.
- Created the brand identity and guidelines for the press, online store, physical stores (specifically merchandising and decoration/building departments).
- Applied and maintained the brand identity on offline and online supports.
- Worked closely with sales and marketing departments to define the design strategies.
- Worked on the art direction for new campaigns (online and offline).
- Directed and collaborated on the iOS app with external agencies.
Digital Art Director
- Helped the company to redefine its identity, and directed an animated presentation of the brand concept and philosophy.
- Took part in ideating and designing a new e-store concept. I wrote the pitch for the client and realized a staged prototype by monitoring two motion designers in order to support the storytelling of the presentation.
- Designed the whole customer experience—including packaging and printed supports to keep the brand consistency between the digital and material world.
- Created the responsive concept of the UI for the e-store.
- Designed email templates for the company and made proposals for printed material and packaging.
- • Managed a team of five designers (one design lead, four senior to middle-weight designers). • Designed digital campaigns (e-store and newsletters). • Guided the team in the application of these concepts (based on their individual talent and skills).
- Was in charge of designing the base concept of a campaign, the UX, and UI of new features/sections for the e-store. By defining the brand and designing UI components, it was then easy to work as a team and maintain consistency.
- Redesigned parts of the e-store to improve the UX.
- Worked on photo editing to improve and optimize assets following the client's guidelines.
Diplôme National Supérieur D'Expression Plastique (Master's Degree Equivalent) in Visual Arts (Product Design)
École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts - Angers, France