Verified Expert in Design
Ivona Petrović is a product designer, illustrator, and podcaster. With a background in fine arts and eight years of experience in the field of visual communications, she brings her knowledge to projects all around the world. Some of her clients are businesses and startups focused on sports, eCommerce, education, and tech. Ivona started the Dizajn Priča podcast in 2018, where she talks about her experience as a full-time freelancer and shares insights into life as a professional designer.
Software Website Illustration
MusicTech Startup - Branding and UI/UX for Mobile and Web App
Albert Website and Illustration Design
Art Director | Product Designer
Velocorner ag - Contract
- Improved the end-to-end experience of the Velocorner platform by identifying underlying UX issues and proposing new design solutions. The platform is now one of the largest bicycle marketplaces in Switzerland, with over 25,000 bikes listed.
- Collaborated with the CEO, managers, and other stakeholders to complete and implement designs successfully.
- Evaluated existing branding, product, and company business strategy to create the new art direction.
Creative Director and Product Designer
Badge Hero - Freelance
- Worked as the sole designer on the rebranding from start to finish, from logo creation to graphics and mascot illustrations.
- Collaborated with stakeholders and developers in developing a strong UX and helped the development team implement it.
- Brainstormed with stakeholders and developed a new, more intuitive, user-friendly interface.
Senior Product Designer
Reveel Technology - Contract
- Collaborated with stakeholders and developers to build and develop a good UX, achieving the name of the "Hottest MusicTech Startup."
- Oversaw all design aspects as the UX designer lead, including user research, planning and designing the user interface, visual design, branding elements, and web and mobile applications.
- Instructed, trained, and mentored a junior UX designer.
- Designed UI elements, websites, and blog illustrations, conceptualized and set art direction for branding, packaging, and a Shopify website of a cosmetics brand while overseeing and working with a junior designer on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensured all branding for Rad Intelligence was unified in pitches, on the website, and on social media as the creative lead.
- Made sure all content was on brand and compliant with SEO best practices.
UI Designer | Illustrator
Learn By Doing, Inc. - Freelance (via Toptal)
- Created over 70 illustrations for a major website redesign project. My main focus was ensuring that illustrations had the same style as existing ones.
- Designed an overhaul of a B2B marketing site for a teaching platform of an edtech company.
- Worked with different people worldwide, so it was essential to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Managed to deliver on time despite the very tight deadlines.
UI and UX Designer
Symbiotica - Freelance
- Oversaw the design of several presentational websites, including B2C and B2B in construction and energy fields.
- Led the art direction for a heating company and advised about using photos on websites.
- Advised about different user experience design processes.
UI Designer and Illustrator
Adcrush Media Global Ltd.
- Led the art direction for the branding.
- Aided in the development of the mood board, color scheme, typography, and overall style of the branding and landing page.
- Created a unique logo design.
- Designed the landing page.
- Created a main hero image illustration for the landing page.
- Illustrated three different illustrations for services on the landing page.
Embroker - Freelance
- Created the art direction and visual style for illustrations in an in-app education.
- Illustrated over 20 intricate policy coverage illustrations designed to be user-friendly and informative.
- Defined the color theme and created an elaborate 404-page illustration for animation within the application.
Designer (Redesign of the Homepage)
Active Global Specialized Caregiver - Freelance
- Redesigned the existing brand with new elements. Directed the overall visual art direction choosing the typography style, placements, and other specific typography needs.
- Designed a fully responsive experience for various desktop, mobile, and tablet sizes.
- Worked on the art direction for the representations of the photos while creating custom-made icons for the services section.
- Proposed and developed sections and parts of the page.
Team lead | UI/UX Designer
- Led a small team of three designers for the edtech app Classtag. I was also responsible for the UI/UX design, illustrations, and icons to help build this product that supports more than 60 languages.
- Acted as the lead designer for management and communication in a transport platform.
- Collaborated with many clients in website design, illustrations, logos, and UI/UX for mobile and web apps for education, retail, and travel industries.
Presta (eCommerce Company)
- Conceptualized, created, and implemented the logo, art direction, and branding for a digital agency.
- Crafted B2B and B2C responsive websites for large corporations and startups while working closely with developers.
- Developed marketing material for social networks while designing landing pages and websites for presentations and pitches.
- Designed the UI/UX for multiple apps for iOS and Android.
- Crafted 100+ icons while designing advertising material such as websites, logos and brand books, material for social networks, and print.
- Created logos and brandings for schools, apps, sports, and companies.
- Built visual identities and brand books for digital studios, companies, and more.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
College of Fine and Applied Arts - Belgrade, Serbia