Verified Expert in Design
Dhileep has 10+ years of experience as a product designer. For the last decade, he has worked on mobile and responsive web applications for startups and Fortune 500 companies, such as Scotiabank, Infosys, and P&G. He designed the course creator for Uzity, known as the best in the market at that time. His domain experience includes banking, edtech, ERP, fintech, and eCommerce. Dhileep's strength is conceptualizing solutions based on data and research about users and business needs.
Fedena | School Management ERP
Conversation Rate Optimization
Product Design Lead
- Designed the UX strategy for ScotiaConnect. Optimized the information architecture and navigation and adopted the enterprise design system (Canvas): consistent design patterns and accessibility compliance were the key goals of this new strategy.
- Led all the Payments 2.0 UX strategy to optimize the end-end experience of payments from onboarding to managing payments in ScotiaConnect: wires journey mapping, affinity mapping of feedback from helpdesk, expert interviews, and user research.
- Redesigned the alerts and notifications configuration for ScotiaConnect, a business banking platform for corporates and commercials. Improved the alerts reach and custom alert set up numbers.
- Led the redesign of EFT payments and recall and trace functionality for ScotiaConnect. We identified and solved user pain points. The new design performed effectively during usability testing.
- Spearheaded the research initiative to redesign the reports in ScotiaConnect. Conducted problem interviews with our customer support team and customers to identify the pain points in the existing process and understand their expectations in reporting.
Lead UX Designer
Foradian Technologies, Pvt.
- Established the UX design process for building Foradians edtech products including the design system, design patterns, content strategy, and research framework.
- Designed the mobile app for Fedena Connect. Improved the usage of attendance entry on Fedena ERP by over 70% after launch, parent engagement improved and the announcement read rate improved over 400%. Many institutions got 4+ stars in the Play Store.
- Redesigned Uzity, a learning management platform. After the redesign, customer retention improved by over 30%, and the number of courses created increased. Feedback from existing institutions became better, which improved sales.
- Led the redesign of the human resources and payroll management modules. They become highly-rated modules in terms of ease of use among our competitors by the Capterra company.
Senior UX Designer
- Led the design for the Edge products of Infosys, including ProcureEdge, SocialEdge, and the trading support platform. ProcureEdge became the best seller in Edge products.
- Led the research project about gestures. Our research revealed that the natural and organic gestures that human beings use while communicating are influenced more by their native language.
- Awarded Star of the Month in 2013 for receiving positive feedback from clients.
- Designed the vendor management flows of ProcureEdge, an e-procurement app.
- Designed the iTrade app for iPad and Android tablets.
- Conducted a customer journey mapping exercise for the ProcureEdge onboarding experience.
Bachelor of Information Technology Degree in Information Technology
Anna University - Chennai, India
UX Designer Training