Verified Expert in Design
Jen is a UX designer with 13+ years of experience, including six as a co-owner and creative director of a thriving 30-person digital design agency. Her 30+ ADDY awards reflect her unwavering commitment to excellence. An asset to any team, Jen delivers user-centered solutions, leveraging her expertise in research, prototyping, and usability. Her captivating designs consistently surpass business objectives, making her the ideal choice for companies seeking a dynamic, results-driven professional.
Natalie Barton, MD: Website, Print Collateral, and Branding
Karsh CPAs: Branding, Print Materials, and Website
Owner and Designer
- Designed over 100 apps and websites in the last eight years.
- Consulted and provided creative direction for many companies with remote creative teams.
- Led the branding and creative direction for an ongoing series of webinars and online classes for a company that works with individuals in the film industry.
- Completed contract UI/UX design work for a web design agency, where I worked on various projects for clients in different industries.
Partner and Creative Director
- Grew the company from two to 25 people, which made it the 22nd fastest-growing company in the city the year I left the agency to venture into my solo career.
- Oversaw and managed a creative team in addition to daily business operations.
- Wore many hats, taking on the role of a UI/UX designer, information architect, print designer, rookie animator, and front-end developer on occasion.
- Won Best of Show for digital at the ADDY Awards for a downtown restaurant website.
- Developed many products, eCommerce websites, internet systems, business-to-business websites, and client-facing websites.
Interactive Designer and Front-end Developer
- Worked as the first web designer at a leading creative agency and performed the work of an entire web department while there.
- Assisted with print and branding work when needed.
- Designed a project management system so the agency could keep track of clients and open, plus archived, jobs.
- Created a variety of websites from start to finish with clients in almost every industry.
- Coded websites in PHP for clients that didn't need a CMS and developed custom sites, without templates, using Squarespace and WordPress for clients that needed a CMS.
- Joined the company as a multimedia designer and was later promoted to manage all niche publications, including N Style, Look at OKC, and additional smaller publications.
- Transferred to the web department in late 2006 and started working on web design and development.
- Served as the sole IA and UI/UX designer for Wimgo, a company from Oklahoma City that provided similar services to Yelp.
- Collaborated with a team on redesigning NewsOK.com, Oklahoma's primary news source.
- Designed and developed websites for various clients the company obtained through the advertising department.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree (Magna Cum Laude) in Graphic Design
University of Central Oklahoma - Edmond, Oklahoma
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring