Verified Expert in Design
Shivram is an award-winning product, visual, and experience designer with a background in business. His interests nudge towards building products for fintech and next-gen technologies like augmented, virtual, and mixed reality. Shivram has worked with companies like HP, UPDESK, Aputure, Versace Home, Borosil, and Dan Lok Media. He excels at breaking down business problems and crafting user-centered product solutions.
Brego - Finance App
- Built a brand identity and guidelines, explainer video, 3D model, website illustrations, and miscellaneous design assets to assist visuals of the brand.
- Designed a website to convey the product features and information in a succinct package.
- Created multiple iterations of the web product from the initial MVP to evolution based on the product direction and user feedback.
- Led a team of two to design a companion native mobile app for HP in-store sales staff to assist store walk-ins better and to self educate about HP products.
- Designed a web app for Savage & Palmer, a leading outsourced business solutions provider, that helps SMEs understand their company standing better by providing an easy-to-digest KPI visualization.
- Designed a B2B eCommerce platform and a B2C shopping experience product for Hennep in the marijuana industry.
- Designed an identity system and web platform/app for Augury Research, Blaze Finance, Savage & Palmer (Brego), and Quax Australia in the accounting and fintech space.
- Designed and developed a filmmaking contest website for Aputure called "Light this Location" for amateur filmmakers worldwide.
- Designed a website for Going to School, a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-funded NGO that helps teach teen kids in rural parts of India to learn essential life lessons.
- Formulated product strategies and designs for WHO, Ambry Genetics, and Thyrocare in the healthcare space.
- Designed an identity system and website for Geometrid, a Singapore-based construction tech startup that is a part of the Microsoft Accelerator.
- Led a team of nine to design and ship furniture 3D models for Overstock, Wayfair, and Updesk.
- Led a team of three internationally and coordinated with dev teams nationally to deliver high-end websites and digital products for Geometrid, Aqsit, Interprint India, and more.
Ambry Genetics Corporation
- Set up a coherent design system that spans over six different products, each with its identity.
- Redesigned an archaic product with established design fundamentals, principles, and patterns to increase user flow completion rates on all verticals by 10-45%.
- Introduced new features to the product that increased time spent on product and product engagement by almost 30%.
Andrew Koudijs [Toptal Projects]
- Designed an identity system for the Hennep tech. The identity system was created to be used instead of their marketing approach.
- Made design of a B2B2C eCommerce platform that facilitates order handling and inventory management between cannabis manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers.
- Designed a B2C retail in-store ordering app that adheres to state-by-state cannabis sale restrictions and laws.
- Co-founded a bleeding-edge, procedurally generated multiplayer WebVR platform that lets users from any device connect to the metaverse by sharing a single URL.
- Worked on product design, product management, user acquisition, business strategy, business development, 3D asset creation, and marketing.
- Set up a 3D render farm for Blender with Cycles on Google Cloud console servers.
Master's Degree in Software Engineering
Rochester Institute of Technology - Rochester, NY, USA
Master's Degree in Product Design
Istituto Marangoni - Milan, Italy
Diploma in Design Exploration
Istituto Marangoni - Milan, Italy
Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies
Lancaster University - Lancaster, England
Intro to Java