Senior UX Designer
2011 - PRESENT
Predictive UX, LLC
- Worked with multidisciplinary teams in Agile environments with a primary focus on guiding user experience design and product strategy through analysis, research, and usability studies.
- Led the UX design for internal applications and customer-facing websites for startups, government agencies and enterprise organizations like USDA, AARP, Red Hat, PwC, the National Park Service, the World Bank, and more.
- Created responsive designs for a variety of clients. Recent work includes end-to-end design and strategy for a SaaS payment platform, cyber security dashboards, and enterprise search with knowledge graphs.
- Designed interactive maps for the Google Maps API for various clients, e.g., The Forest Service visitor map and the AARP travel destination map.
- Handled the UX design for a social-enabled common learning portal for the National Park Service to serve the learning and career development needs of over 22,000 park service employees.
- Outlined the B2C user experience screens and data tables for Red Hat Developers, which launched at DevNation to thousands of developers.
- Worked with Sodexo's HR Portal. The work included taxonomy design, requirements development, content analysis, content type design, and governance development for Sodexo's new role-based, self-service HR Portal serving over 400,000 employees.
- Led the UX design for PwC's global Tax Knowledge Management initiative for tax professionals. It launched globally to over 9,000 tax professionals AND involved complex topics and deep content repositories.
- Completed a user experience design concept for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for the Health Information Oversight System (HIOS) to decrease the complexity. It involved a back-end data application for Healthcare.gov.
- Designed product roadmaps, conducted usability testing, and defined the value proposition of projects for C-level executives.
Technologies: Jira, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Illustrator CC, Confluence, OptimalSort, Miro, Usertesting.com, Digital Strategy, Asana, Customer Experience, CX Strategy, User Experience (UX), UI Design, UX Wireframes, Prototyping, SaaS, Product Design, Content Management Systems (CMS), Knowledge Management, Information Architecture (IA), User Testing, Usability, DEI (Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion), Visual Design, SaaS Design