Senior UX Designer
2011 - PRESENT
Predictive UX, LLC
- Worked with multidisciplinary teams in Agile environments with a primary focus on guiding user experience design and product strategy through analysis, research, and usability studies.
- Led the UX design for internal applications and customer-facing websites for startups, government agencies and enterprise organizations like USDA, AARP, Red Hat, PwC, the National Park Service, the World Bank, and more.
- Created responsive designs for a variety of clients. Recent work includes end-to-end design and strategy for a SaaS payment platform, cyber security dashboards, and enterprise search with knowledge graphs.
- Designed interactive maps for the Google Maps API for various clients, e.g., The Forest Service visitor map and the AARP travel destination map.
- Handled the UX design for a social-enabled common learning portal for the National Park Service to serve the learning and career development needs of over 22,000 park service employees.
- Outlined the B2C user experience screens and data tables for Red Hat Developers, which launched at DevNation to thousands of developers.
- Worked with Sodexo's HR Portal. The work included taxonomy design, requirements development, content analysis, content type design, and governance development for Sodexo's new role-based, self-service HR Portal serving over 400,000 employees.
- Led the UX design for PwC’s global Tax Knowledge Management initiative for tax professionals. It launched globally to over 9,000 tax professionals AND involved complex topics and deep content repositories.
- Completed a user experience design concept for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for the Health Information Oversight System (HIOS) to decrease the complexity. It involved a back-end data application for Healthcare.gov.
- Designed product roadmaps, conducted usability testing, and defined the value proposition of projects for C-level executives.
Technologies: Jira, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, UXPin, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Illustrator CC, Confluence, OptimalSort, Miro, Usertesting.com, Digital Strategy