Founder, Lead Designer
2012 - PRESENT
- Supporting clients with strategy, design, and content – continued to design and develop products, websites, prototypes, and assets for startups, consultants, and government-related organizations.
- Worked for various clients, across North America and EU – including Clorox (Burt's Bee's, CloroxPro, etc.), Dialpad, UberConference, Talis Biomedical, RKS Design, Circles (by Sodexo), Context Research, Rand Group, insight software, TELUS, and more.
- Worked on strategy – conducted internal and external research, organized projects and requirements, set timelines, and led discussions around process, exploration, and conclusion.
- Did digital product design – including native iOS and Android apps for each respective app store, following app guidelines and design systems.
- Worked on responsive web design – including design for desktop and mobile, exporting of assets, prototyping interactions and details, providing detailed specs and style guides (including HTML and CSS), and communicating with development to ensure success.
Technologies: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, Sketch, Figma, Client Management, Client Relations, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), UI Design, UX Design, AI Design, HTML, CSS, SaaS Design, iOS UI Design, iOS App Design, iOS UX Design, Design Systems, Android App Design, Android UI Design, Android Material Design, Responsive Web Apps, Responsive Web Design (RWD)
2017 - 2018
- Helped develop the design team, brand, website, and product leading to Finhaven's $6.6 million series A round.
- Conducted internal and external research – user interviews, competitive research and designed, prototyped, tested, and iterated with stakeholders.
- Worked through complex KYC and onboarding flows, asset management, and asset transfer (of both crypto and fiat), developing an understanding of local and international regulatory requirements.
- Worked through user management (roles, perms, and custom), security (such as 2FA), and other issues specific to cryptocurrency products and regulatory requirements.
- Worked between marketing, product, and engineering to the spec design and Finhaven's MVP with users.
Technologies: Squarespace, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Craft, InVision, Sketch, Figma, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), UI Design, UX Design
2016 - 2018
- Wireframed and designed the experience and interface for the web and mobile application implementation, including app flow, in-call app pages, and dashboard pages.
- Defined the brand and strategy for merging Dialpad and UberConference products.
- Continued work on the UberConference integrations, including with Salesforce.
Technologies: Figma, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Principle, Craft, InVision, Sketch, HTML, CSS, Design Ops, Web Design, SaaS Design, UI Design, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), UX Design
2016 - 2018
- Contributed to desktop apps, native mobile apps, and features related to company administration, integrations, and additional concepts.
- Implemented end-to-end integrations with other products, including Salesforce, Zendesk, ServiceNow, and more.
- Conducted internal and external research, and engaged stakeholders such as product management, customer service, engineering, and c-level execs to direct the user experience.
- Supported the customer experience of the website, working on conversion optimization related to signup, onboarding, and upgrading.
- Designed the internal design component library and worked with development to build, maintain and improve Dialpad's design system – "Dialtone."
- Contributed to the integration of TalkIQ product - post-acquisition - creating designs and concepts for additional communication AI features in the Dialpad product.
Technologies: Figma, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Principle, Craft, InVision, Sketch, HTML, CSS, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), UI Design, AI Design, UX Design
2014 - 2016
- Worked on concept development, feature updates and integrations, UI elements, and assets (incl. images, interactions, animations, and more).
- Supported the team by creating project proposals and test plans, giving feedback reviews, and setting up KPIs.
- Supported web-related work by the use of tools such as Unbounce, Hotjar, and Google Analytics for data-driven design.
- Fostered the new product development process, production organization, and market fit.
- Led the development of creative strategies, concepts, visual designs, and brand.
Technologies: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, Sketch, Web Design, Responsive, Responsive Web Design (RWD), HTML, CSS, WordPress, WordPress Design