Verified Expert in Design
Namitha is a UI/UX designer who specializes in creating visually appealing designs using software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma. Her experience includes working with designers, developers, product owners, and project managers to develop cohesive and effective designs. Her ability to make correct design decisions is based on her experience working independently and in team structures on projects.
- Designed for contact center as a service (CCaaS), a team collaboration platform called Avaya Spaces for mobile and web applications.
- Designed a browser-based application for a unified communications as a service (UCaaS) product. The app is Avaya Workspaces, and contact center agents use it to handle inbound customer interactions.
- Produced design conceptual models using storyboards, flow charts, sitemaps, sketches, low- and high-fidelity wireframes, and interactive prototypes to ensure business, brand, and user goals were met.
- Created and adhered to design system UX and UI library styles and standards.
- Developed complex design features from the concept level to production and post-launch evaluation.
- Maintained awareness of current trends in technology, design, and user experience to identify opportunities to enhance products and global design systems.
- Participated in feature grooming and scrum calls with senior management and the development team weekly.
- Participated in front-end development demos to ensure the UX design achieved design goals and met end-user needs.
Full-stack UI/UX Designer
- Designed an end-to-end iOS on-demand service application.
- Conducted design cycle, including research, ideation, wireframing, prototyping, and UI design to build early prototyping.
- Led brand development, including logo design and style.
Full-stack UI/UX Designer
South End Pharma
- Designed a responsive pharmaceutical website for a local pharmacy store.
- Conducted intensive research, strategy, interaction design, prototyping, UI design, branding, and mockups.
- Redesigned the brand's logo that represents the brand's identity and values.
- Participated in monthly meetings with clients and helped develop concepts and designs for new collection lines.
- Produced large volumes of trend-driven styles under tight deadlines.
- Conducted usability testing and communicated feedback to stakeholders to correct issues in prototypes.
Harmony Silks Private
- Identified and implemented product requirements and design goals, from concept to prototype, in collaboration with the product design team.
- Assessed potential production, quality, cost, and design issues and made appropriate recommendations while maintaining brand aesthetics.
- Oversaw the production of designs, including carrying out fittings, determining prices, and managing marketing.
Aditya Birla Group
- Collaborated with team members to select seasonal themes, edit lines, and create new concepts.
- Conducted market research to identify new trends, fabrics, and techniques and sought design inspiration.
- Developed and implemented men's biker clothing. Handled all phases of product development, from initial sketches, color stories, prints, fabric development, sourcing, and working with the production unit.
Diploma in Art and Design
Srishti School of Art and Design - Bangalore, India
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Christ University - Bangalore, India
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring