Verified Expert in Design
Nenad is a professional digital product designer specialized in platforms and marketplaces, who lives by the philosophy that creative people have the power, and the duty, to change the world for the better. He has led multidisciplinary teams at many internationally recognized creative agencies, IT firms, and startups. Nenad has spoken at nationally recognized conferences and events, such as UX Belgrade, 99U Local Belgrade, Belgrade Design Week, and VOXXED.
Product Design Manager
- Provided all strategic design for products at Freja eID, an application for digital identities that the Swedish government approved as official mobile eIDs used by banks, companies, and municipalities that require strong authentication.
- Created design systems, wire-framing, and prototyping cohesive user experience on complex features by developing the system architecture with developers, performing usability testings, and conducting extensive UI/UX research.
- Managed all end-user interactions and user research and formed meaningful relationships with companies to understand their vision and optimize their experience on the platform.
- Facilitated the UX strategy and direction. Acted as a lead visionary and enforced the quality of the end-user experience and user needs.
- Hired and led a team of five designers, two content managers, and two front-end developers while providing overall direction, pushing high-quality work, and inspiring a strong UX design culture.
- Launched Frejaeid.com from scratch and this year was officially approved by the Swedish e-identification board with the quality mark Svensk e-legitimatization.
- Served as a member of the product board, where we collaboratively decided why, what, and how business goals will be achieved with innovative technology. This is where the strategic direction of the service is defined.
Product Design Manager
- Worked for AlsterCloud, a software development and design company that combines innovative and powerful technology with intuitive and creative design to make unparalleled branded and engaging web and mobile experiences.
- Designed and built concepts and solutions for web, Android, iOS, WP, Wearables, and Apple TV.
- Collaborated with a passionate team of engineers, designers, and UI/UX experts to develop high-quality products for customers, align priorities, and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Collaborated with a dedicated team of engineers, designers, and UI/UX experts to develop high-quality products for customers, align priorities, and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Encouraged the team to share and implement new techniques and tools to stay current, remain innovative, and express creativity and curiosity.
- Led a full UI/UX design team, creating the company identity and implementing proven design methodologies for various clients.
- Created the company's visual identity across the print and digital world.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Designed the UI and UX applications for all mobile platforms.
- Implemented the GUI in collaboration with developers.
- Created the UI design of an application based on Scrum methodology for developers.
- Created a responsive website for the company at the time.
- Served as an advocate for my clients and the end-user by implementing and guiding design and UI techniques that benefit all stakeholders.
- Created the user interface and user experience design for the software, websites, and mobile applications.
- Performed UX research, surveys, analyses, syntheses, and created primary personas.
- Worked on AppBuilder, a software for creating mobile applications (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone); presented at the Mobile World Conference in Barcelona.
- Created the web and mobile design for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone apps and tablet class for Mondo.rs, a news portal.
- Designed mostly for clients, such as the biggest telecom operators in the region: Mobile Telephony of Serbia, m:tel, Telenor, Vip, and more.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
College of Fine and Applied Arts - Belgrade, Serbia
High School Diploma in Law
Economic and Trade School - Zaječar, Servbia
Responsive Web Design with Vitaly Friedman
Youth Heroes — The Best Under 25
Serbia eCommerce Chambers
Website of the Day at the CSS Design Awards
CSS Design Awards
Honorable Mention at AWWWARDS
UX Training Week with Janko Jovanovic
Janko at Warp Speed
Ein Wegeleitsystem Für Das Goethe-institute Belgrade
Goethe Institute Belgrade