New York, NY, United States
Toptal Member Since
July 12, 2017
Nick has seven years of experience as a Product Designer for online services, and as a Product Manager aligning roadmaps across teams using project management tools such as Jira and Confluence. He has the ability to think both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment, facilitating product sessions, conducting story-mappings, and creating and prioritizing user stories.
Nick is available for hireHire Nick
Banking & FinanceFintechPayment GatewaysMoney TransfersPersonal Finance
Stripe PaymentsBrainTreePayPalAdministrationDashboardsMachine Learning
Mobile WalletBalanced Payments APIClassifieds SubmissionsMarketplacesTransactionsCredit Card Processing
2014 - 2017
Senior Product Manager / Designer
- Launched and improved several strategic monetization products including an internal advertising system and subscriptions.
- Initiated and managed an innovative product to transform the business model from an online classified to a marketplace.
- Created and managed roadmap for all payment products.
- Successfully implemented 3 new payment methods.
- Executed several A/B tests with real users increasing the average conversion rate by 15%.
Technologies: InVision, Sketch
2013 - 2014
- Built new back office system for paid services and advertising management from scratch to replace legacy system.
- Spearheaded SCRUM process integration.
- Automated on-boarding and sales processes from manual work.
- Collaborated with product owner and software engineers to determine common goals.
Technologies: OmniGraffle, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Axure
2011 - 2012
- Analyzed requirements for the product.
- Created technical documentation.
- Built prototypes and mockups for development.
Technologies: OmniGraffle, Axure
2015 - 2017
Master of Business Administration Degree in Design
London Metropolitan University - London, UK
2004 - 2009
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Moscow Institute of Electronic Technology - Moscow, Russia