New York, NY, United States
Member since July 12, 2017
Nick has seven years of experience as a Product Designer for online services, and as a Product Manager aligning roadmaps across teams using project management tools such as Jira and Confluence. He has the ability to think both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment, facilitating product sessions, conducting story-mappings, and creating and prioritizing user stories.
- Senior Product Manager / Designer2014 - 2017Avito
Technologies: Sketch, InVision
- Launched and improved several strategic monetization products including an internal advertising system and subscriptions.
- Initiated and managed an innovative product to transform the business model from an online classified to a marketplace.
- Created and managed roadmap for all payment products.
- Successfully implemented 3 new payment methods.
- Executed several A/B tests with real users increasing the average conversion rate by 15%.
- UX Designer2013 - 2014Auto.ru
Technologies: Axure, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Omnigraffle
- Built new back office system for paid services and advertising management from scratch to replace legacy system.
- Spearheaded SCRUM process integration.
- Automated on-boarding and sales processes from manual work.
- Collaborated with product owner and software engineers to determine common goals.
- UX Designer2011 - 2012Infosecurity
Technologies: Axure, OmniGraffle
- Analyzed requirements for the product.
- Created technical documentation.
- Built prototypes and mockups for development.
- Master of Business Administration degree in Design2015 - 2017London Metropolitan University - London, UK
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2004 - 2009Moscow Institute of Electronic Technology - Moscow, Russia