Verified Expert in Design
With over 18 years of experience in product design and engineering, San has worked with tech giants such as Snapchat, Y Combinator, Prudential Insurance, Frontier, American Chemical Society, Unacademy, and Prezzee. His unique UX design process has helped businesses improve their product KPIs manifold. From facilitating rapid prototyping workshops to identifying business problems and implementing creative design solutions, San takes care of it all.
Value at Void
- Designed Blueleap's customer service automation app and website; Blueleap is an Atlanta-based AI-powered customer service portal.
- Worked with American Chemical Society, a 150-year-old nonprofit, to design their membership 2.0 apps, eCommerce websites, Magento admin portals, scholarship app, donation portal, and Kickass Confluence using Refined for Confluence.
- Created the UI/UX, animated GIFs, animated icon sets, and interactive presentations in collaboration with Prudential Insurance, a Fortune 50 business.
- Collaborated with Tia Health to design their appointment booking app and appointment management app, Insig.
- Designed the data orchestration platform for CMS.gov (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the US government).
- Contributed to the ideation, conceptualization, branding, package design, social media assets, and website design and development for Chai Kumar from end to end.
- Worked with Workee to design a 3D virtual workspace app using Three.js and a landing page website for promotions.
- Ideated, conceptualized, and built the branding and responsive website design for W Travel Holdings, Inc.
- Designed Odore's ad campaign management platform.
- Worked with Bluehost, HostGator, and Endurance to design and front-end develop their website.
Prezzee Pty Ltd
- Acted as the UI/UX designer for Prezzee, an eCommerce platform. Prezzee transformed how gifts are given by introducing a customizable digital gift card platform that streamlines the entire experience, from purchasing to sending to managing.
- Collaborated closely with Prezzee, contributing to improving their design system and developing unique icon and illustration experiences.
- Revamped their eCommerce site by displaying gift cards through well-designed web pages.
Senior Product Designer
- Designed the experience for a newly acquired business of Snap for fashion sizing solution. Integrated the new brand with the existing Snap design system.
- Hired over 300 users for multiple unmoderated interviews to validate new UX concepts for their sizing solution, along with live interactive prototypes.
- Analyzed a ton of qualitative and quantitative results data from interviews and surveys, analyzed heatmaps and no. of clicks spread on the interfaces to created reports and presented design suggestions to the management.
- Crafted an in-depth, detailed shooping journey userflow for user acquisition. This illustrated what a user thinks/does, before they land on any Product details page to use the size suggestion tool on an e-commerce store.
WTMC Digital Travel
- Designed the brand identity for a travel management company that helps companies like Spotify and Dropbox with all their business travel arrangements.
- Designed the UI/UX and developed the front end for their NDC-enabled direct booking tool and a few internal tools to automate a major portion of mid-office management processes.
- Built and managed a team of four designers and a couple of front-end developers.
- Interviewed many designers to find the right fit and ultimately made the team stronger.
- Helped W Travel establish design strategies, including illustration-heavy booking guides that helped users to book at ease and several pitch decks to aid client onboarding and generate more business.
- Designed and developed microsites for over 40 digital products for markets all in nine countries and all in different local languages.
- Coordinated with the business expansion teams to get the right message and applied it to all the markets consistently.
- Conducted interviews to hire new UI/UX designers and front-end developers.
- Managed EIG's print and booth designs for all the exhibitions and events.
- Designed and developed the old skeuomorphic website with over 100 pages with various styles—including, flat modern styles, illustrations, iconography, photography, and more—and replicated the changes across all the country markets in phases.
- Designed marketing collaterals for multiple colleges and restaurants, including 20-foot tall ad boards, t-shirt designs, banners, menu cards, business cards, and more.
- Created the brand identities for a clothing brand and other small businesses; the design systems included logos, color schemes, typography, business cards, website designs, merchandise designs, and more.
- Designed digital brand identities and social media assets, including illustrations, motion graphics, and typography, for multiple small businesses.
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
MIT Pune - India