Miami, FL, United States
Toptal Member Since
June 14, 2017
Scott has worked with a broad range of companies to tackle unique design problems. His latest project, LifeWallet powered by MSP Recovery, helps organize a person's health record by analyzing their claims data and displaying it in an easily digestible way. Scott has also had the pleasure of working with Rightway Healthcare, CareCloud, UNA Health, Pano Technologies, Detect, QuantumSi, Tesseract Health, Mantium, and RITEQ in their early design stages.
Scott is available for hireHire Scott
2008 - PRESENT
Product Design Consultant
- Consulted for a broad range of startups as a product designer.
- Designed and built websites, marketing materials, and mobile and web applications.
- Worked one-on-one with CEOs and development teams on early-stage products.
Technologies: Webflow, InVision, Sketch, Balsamiq Mockups, Figma, UI Design, UX Design, Visual Design, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Dashboard Design, Medtech, Interactive Prototypes, Dashboards, High-fidelity Mockups, SaaS, High-fidelity Prototypes, UI Components, Mockups, UX Wireframes, Branding, User Stories, Accessibility, User Personas, Design Systems, Data Visualization, System Design
2021 - 2022
Head of Product Design
- Assisted in the transition of a recent acquisition of Synnova Health and modified the platform to fit LifeWallet's needs.
- Designed new applications for various verticals, including legal software, additional healthcare features, and education.
- Managed and coordinated with distributed development teams that were consulting on the project.
Technologies: Figma, Webflow, InVision, Balsamiq Mockups, Interactive Prototypes, UI Design, UX Design, High-fidelity Mockups, High-fidelity Prototypes, UX Wireframes, UX Research, User Interviews, User Stories, Web Dashboards, Data Visualization
2014 - 2021
Co-founder and Design Lead
- Established the design system as a founding designer and led a small branding and UI/UX design team.
- Designed a modular-based electronic medical record and patient portal solution for a range of clients.
- Designed COVID-19 testing solutions utilized by major European cruise lines and Formula 1 racing organizations for testing at events.
- Conducted on-site user research at primary care offices, urgent care, and hospitals with a variety of health system partners to identify pain points and develop solutions.
- Helped craft the business plan and product pitch decks for investor meetings.
- Executed the sale of the company in 2021 to MSP Recovery.
Technologies: Webflow, InVision, Sketch, Balsamiq Mockups, Figma, B2B, Drag & Drop, Interactive Prototypes, UI Design, UX Design, Dashboards, High-fidelity Mockups, SaaS, High-fidelity Prototypes, UX Wireframes, User Research, UX Research, User Interviews, User Stories, Accessibility, User Personas, Design Leadership, Design Systems, Human-centered Design (HCD), Web Dashboards, Data Visualization, System Design
2012 - 2014
Senior Product Designer
- Launched and led the product development arm of Lemonly.
- Met with clients and coordinated product development roadmaps.
- Designed all aspects of applications, from wireframes to completed interactive prototypes.
- Designed infographics as well as websites for various clients.
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Web Design, UI Design, Dashboards, High-fidelity Mockups, Data Visualization
2011 - 2012
- Designed interfaces for iPhone and iPad applications.
- Built product pages on the marketing site for featured releases.
- Worked on a small development team to design and develop future releases for the suite of products.
- Worked closely with the sales team to provide materials for demos.
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, UI Design
2003 - 2008
Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art
University of Miami - Miami, FL