Verified Expert in Design
Silas is a product designer with 4+ years of experience working with mobile and web applications and a background in graphics design and social media management, handling print and digital advertisements. He has contributed to various industries, including fintech, board games, e-learning, banking, and design. Silas is always committed to balancing the users' voice with the business goals in each project he undertakes.
- Conducted an experiment to improve users' ability to preview, download, and pay for premium elements, improving user engagement by over 12%.
- Improved the developers onboarding onto the developer platform, enabling users to get a custom wizard-supported onboarding flow to build successfully.
- Designed multiple conceptual designs to explore new capabilities and patterns developers can leverage to build third-party apps on the platform.
- Took responsibility for guiding the user experience across the company's mobile and web products.
- Spearheaded the communication with stakeholders on new features and products, managing stakeholder expectations and representing the users' needs.
- Worked closely with the product managers to write documentation for product features and improve the existing user flows across the suite of products.
- Worked with the bank's product organization in charge of building some of its most innovative products, such as Gomoney, a digital-first banking tool.
- Collaborated effectively with product managers, engineers, and executives to research, ideate, and design an effective solution to address the perceived pain points.
- Designed exploratory solutions to problems in various sectors, including Emporium in renewable energy and FX Mallam in currency swap and car purchase.
Graphics Designer | Social Media Manager
- Conceptualized and executed growth campaigns for the company's social media channels.
- Designed banners, edited videos, and wrote content to be shared with the company's audience on the internet.
- Managed the design and print of promotional materials to be used in offline growth campaigns.
Be Better - Learning Impact NG
- Conceptualized and designed various marketing promotional materials for printing, social media, newsletters, magazines, and the company website.
- Managed the end-to-end design to print process for physical brand items. Some of the design needs were board games for kids, which required team essential life skills and promotional material for campaigns.
- Designed e-learning solutions for workplace learning and strategic human resources consulting.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Computer Science
Federal University of Technology Minna - Minna, Nigeria