Assistant Vice President
2014 - 2018
GE Energy Financial Services
- Underwrote, managed, restructured, and sold more than $1 billion of assets located in the U.S., Mexico, Europe (France, Italy, Ireland), and Asia (Turkey, Jordan, Japan)—focusing on the solar, wind, and power sectors of the energy industry.
- Co-led a successful sale of a more than $400 million international portfolio of infrastructure assets—leading the valuation, structuring, closing, and stakeholder management.
- Managed the restructuring—refinancing, management reshuffle, change in strategy—of assets in Southern Europe and supported a successful restructuring of U.S. assets.
- Presented monthly and quarterly status updates on each asset and proposed key investment decisions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversaw the day-to-day activities of several assets worth $1.3 billion in Japan, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Built and managed several financial models for internal income and cash projections and investment decisions, such as upsizing, downsizing, and divestitures.
- Led a specially created task force that successfully launched a $300 million solar distributed generation fund.
Focus areas: Strategy, Project Finance, Investment Thesis, Private Equity, Underwriting, Equity Research, Financial Modeling, Three Statement Operating Model, Models, Loan Valuation, Energy Storage, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Budgeting, Financials, Modeling, Operating Models, Cost Modeling, Pitch Decks, Operations, Strategic Planning & Execution, Pricing Models, Equity, Credit Ratings, Investment Ideas, Decision Modeling, Investment Cases, Investments, Investment Funds, Equity Investment, Modeling Cases, United States, Italy, Credit/Debt, Credit Risk, Equity Valuation, Equity Financing, Specialty Finance, Equipment Finance, Europe, Capital IQ, Evaluation, Market Assessment, Market Research & Analysis, Equities, Impact Investing, Integrated Financial Statements, Risk, Forecasting, US GAAP, Fundraising, Renewable Energy, Market Research, Market Sizing, Strategic Planning