Assistant Vice President
2014 - 2018
GE Energy Financial Services
- Underwrote, managed, restructured, and sold more than $1 billion of assets located in the U.S., Mexico, Europe (France, Italy, Ireland), and Asia (Turkey, Jordan, Japan)—focusing on the solar, wind, and power sectors of the energy industry.
- Co-led a successful sale of a more than $400 million international portfolio of infrastructure assets—leading the valuation, structuring, closing, and stakeholder management.
- Managed the restructuring—refinancing, management reshuffle, change in strategy—of assets in Southern Europe and supported a successful restructuring of U.S. assets.
- Presented monthly and quarterly status updates on each asset and proposed key investment decisions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversaw the day-to-day activities of several assets worth $1.3 billion in Japan, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Built and managed several financial models for internal income and cash projections and investment decisions, such as upsizing, downsizing, and divestitures.
- Led a specially created task force that successfully launched a $300 million solar distributed generation fund.
Focus areas: Strategy, Project Finance, Investment Thesis, Private Equity, Underwriting, Equity Research, Financial Modeling, Three-statement Modeling, Models, Loan Valuation, Energy Storage, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Budgeting, Financials, Modeling, Operating Models, Cost Modeling, Pitch Decks, Operations, Strategic Planning & Execution, Pricing Models, Equity, Credit Ratings, Investment Ideas, Decision Modeling, Investment Cases, Investments, Investment Funds, Equity Investment, Modeling Cases, United States, Italy, Credit/Debt, Credit Risk, Equity Valuation, Equity Financing, Specialty Finance, Equipment Finance, Europe, Capital IQ, Evaluation, Market Assessment, Market Research & Analysis, Equities, Impact Investing, Integrated Financial Statements, Risk, Forecasting, US GAAP, Fundraising, Renewable Energy, Market Research, Market Sizing, Strategic Planning